Lindsay Lohan -- Out for Birthday Dinner

7/3/2011 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan went out for dinner in Malibu last night to celebrate her 25th birthday -- which is news because it's her birthday ... and she was actually allowed out of the house.

0703_lilo_PCN
They grow up so fast.

0703_lilo_footer_launch

Grandma Cracker

I think it is very upsetting that she is driving again.

some guy

@BRW

I dunno... it's just i'm so sick and tired of people talking **** about Lindsay... think I need a drink.

Delmar

@susan I saw that tweet too about the hair. Some new pictures are out and she's smiling for the paps. So, they are parasites, but she cooperates with them and poses for them and that sends a mixed message at best. Is she making a deal with them to pose for a few shots and then they go away? I've heard that some celebs do this.

some guy

@grandma

I'll drive her around. I'm an ok driver when I'm sober. I'll just text in the middle of traffic. That's always the safe thing to do amirite.

Jim in Cali

she looks good in white but ugh the blonde hair not a good look. Red would look much better on her.

Blood Red Witch

DJ,

I just poke fun at her cause she makes it so easy, and well it is fun! :) I dont feel bad about it because she is not a nice person. I cant say if she is like that cause of alcohal/drugs or not. But at this point in her life and for the last several years at least, she has not been.

Ghost Rider

After listening to that new Limp Bizkit CD a couple times I am now reminded of that familiar feeling of what it is like to be better than everybody! Enjoy that feeling while youre young Lindsay.

some guy

BRW,

Has anyone ever been nice to her? I'm thinking not. "Stupid Is As Stupid Does" also means you learn the way you were taught.

some guy

I have the feeling the people who have been around Lindsay's life saw her as more of a cash register than a daughter.

some guy

@Izzy

You're so cute.

some guy

I may just have to watch that new "Harry Potter" movie.

I'll have to flip a coin though.

FYI I haven't seen any of them.

Blood Red Witch

Looks like Eleanor FINALLY has a new outfit! Now someone take her to a hair stylist. Damn that woman needs to spend some time on herself not just LL.

some guy

I've only read the 1st book, TBH. Dunno why I didn't read all of 'em; I liked it.

Hugh

Happy 50th birthday Lindsay. Now please go far, far away.

Puckett

Izzy about an hour ago
A restraining order?LMFAO!!! I dont leave my house Jerk! They have a song on that Limp Bizkit album for you Puckett and Im listening to it now, It goes

YOURE A DOUCHE BAG
YOURE A DOUCHE BAG

and thats basically it.

---

"I dont leave my house Jerk!"

Well there's your problem.