Macaulay Culkin

Does It 'My Way'

7/3/2011 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Macaulay Culkin hit up The Red Door Lounge in Billings, MT last night where he did a fantastic rendition of the classic song, "My Way" -- but did he do it as well as our own Harvey Levin did?

070311_macaulay_culkin_still

Now HL's version, slightly more produced and with the help of Paul Anka.

So the question is ...

UPDATE: From our bitter boss ...

0703_harvey_tweet

Oz

Between Harvey and Mac....Harvey did better. But that's not saying much, since Harvey really can't sing worth the cr#p anyway!!

I CHALLENGE YOU HARVEY...ANYTIME/ANY SONG/ANYWHERE!! EVEN WITH PAUL ANKA IN YOUR CORNER!!!

Julian

Macaulay Culkin is the weirdest, ugliest Mother ****** ive seen in a long time!! Did 3 rubbish films as a kid, then become a complete tosser..Full stop

Bubbles The Chimp

That Harvey version is like a fart. It just keeps lingering when you want it to go away.

Steven

I think Harvey's is better the other sounded wasn't that good.

Hoopee

Harvey, you're the greatest. Love watching you, your humor, your smile and your delivery of the entertainment news. But the fact that you went into a sound studio to officially record this song makes you look like a loser with too much money and self indulgence. Stick to what you know.

Barbara

People are just being mean to Harvey...Harvey you really did much much better then Mac.
There really is no comparison...

tina

Aw Harvey don't be mad we still love you!

mdemuir

Um, there is no comparison. Mac was so unbelievably out of tune that I thought he was singing as a joke. Harvey actually has a good tonal quality to his voice, good intonation, and I was impressed. I'm not so blinded by Mac's "beauty" that it makes me deaf as well. :)

PixieJessie

I watched/listened to both and Harvey's was better. It was very sweet and magical. I am a huge fan of Mac's and Loved his version too but Harvey's was better. :)

Katers

Nice job, Harvey :) You rocked!

amazon_woman

Bubbles The Chimp 36 minutes ago

==========================================

LOL !!! YOU ARE MEAN !!!

messenger69

I bet MJ taught him how to hold a MICROPHONE!!

Cindy

Harvey - the poll responders are just yanking your chain.

lala

Speaking of which, im kinda liking that on the floor dry humping the air thing he does, its almost sexy...I think Im gonna play that part over, and yes Harvey sang it better but Harvey had better music to go with his.

Onalee

There is thirty ( 30 ) years between the two, and I feel it's a Harvey Win!
It's really too bad we can't hop into a time machine and have Macaulay give us a encore when he hits Sixty, I'm sure it would SUCK!!!!
Whats up with with your poll T.M.Z?? It's totally upside down:(

HARVEY WINS HANDS DOWN!!!!!!!