Macaulay Culkin

Does It 'My Way'

7/3/2011 9:19 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Macaulay Culkin hit up The Red Door Lounge in Billings, MT last night where he did a fantastic rendition of the classic song, "My Way" -- but did he do it as well as our own Harvey Levin did?

070311_macaulay_culkin_still

Now HL's version, slightly more produced and with the help of Paul Anka.

So the question is ...

UPDATE: From our bitter boss ...

0703_harvey_tweet

Karmagal

Sorry Harvey I know your narcissism leads you to believe the polls are BS but lets face it Mac ( Im not a huge fan of his at all ) but he didnt have a BIT of auto tune or a studio and you did. It's comparing apples and bowling balls. Get over it dude its NOT that serious.

misfit

Just another excuse for harvey to post that stupid video again.

suzanne adams

Loaded question I think. Better question would be: Whose version is more entertaining? Kudos to Harvey for his excellent recording! Macaulay was performing karaoke. Harvey's performance on the TMZ patio was karaokish. Maybe you should compare the karaokes?...jus sayin

Greg

Harvey can't do anything wrong in my book!! Team Harvey!

Kristina

I love Harvey's version! It had passion and the mix is great! I even played it twice :)

Kristina

Come on Harvey fans - cast some more votes, he can't lose to McCaulay Culkin!

Muppet

Clearly Harvey does it better! Oh so much better! Because he did it his way! ;)

Judy

PLEASE!!! Harvey's MUCH better! If your staff doesn't want to hear you sing, Harvey, you can sing for me any time.

Denni

Harvey stayed on pitch and sang with more feeling. I don't know why his people make fun of his singing. Maybe it is to raise their own self image. I know good music and Harvey did a wonderful job.

al

Quit being such a sore looser Harvey

And maybe take some signing lessons before you try and serenade us again

rhbjorn

Mac is better,'cause Harvey has not done enough drugs to sing that song

debi1013

Harvey, I have watched this video everyday since you and Paul Anka first recorded it. Still gives me chills and brings tears to my eyes and fills my heart. I love it and I love you. Simply Beautiful.
Mac was pretty decent also. But Harvey, you are the best.

debschira

@SantaFeJack about 6 hrs. ago................finally! Someone besides myself that suffers quietly! You are not alone anymore my friend. I Love your POST! The Staff @TMZ are exactly as you say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They (TMZ STAFF) absolutely DESTROY THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE!! It makes me nauseous to read some of the Posts, depending on who happens to write it. So now that I know there is someone out there in TMZ land who feels somewhat the same way I do, I can go on about my day resting assured YOU are on PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS DUDE!

Evan Benz

To me , this is the real celebrity news.

Macaulay Culkin singing My Way at a bar in Montana.
And Harvey Levin kick'in it with Paul Anka.

I wished TMZ would show more of this type of news versus The Real Housewives and The Jersey Shore.

francisfirebug

Mac's version sounds like he is being funny as he is singing. Coming soon to a nightclub near you.