Lindsay Lohan -- Enjoying Her Freedom

7/4/2011 10:09 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan and her hat of invisibility continued her birthday weekend celebration yesterday, hanging out on the beach at Paradise Cove in Malibu.

0704_lilo_FNP
Let freedom ring!

Tat Alert

Is that a new tattoo on her right shoulder?

some guy

@Lindsay

Hi. How are you. I feel alot better now. Think I have control of this thing.

I was in a really scary place for awhile. It was like every character that was ever created in Hollywood was sitting around and accusing me. The voices in my head wouldn't stop judging me. There were times where I didn't think I would be able to live through it.

I even thought my Mom was some space alien that was trying to assassinate me. I thought snipers were outside my window. I hid in my room for hours, sweating and crying, arguing and fighting with the voices in my head. Really thought I lost it.

I hope this finds you well. Don't listen to the haters that love to throw hate around. I believe in you. I think you can do this.

deisi

seriously...i'm sooo tired of this hoe... she's never going to change..just give up on her people! she's got no talent either! and now she just feeds off attention... lindsay...just...shut up..

mannequin

Cheap teenage bracelets and 2 bottles of bleach.

some guy

I'm also gonna try and take it easy on the Trolling. So many no-talent hacks in Hollywood who think I'm trying to make a buck. Wish they could do something more creative with their time. I heard there's a shortage of ideas in Hollywood. Maybe they should sit around and come up with something original instead of hunched over their computer typing away like a maniac. Sounds like someone I know, actually.

some guy

Oh... sry, I forgot. Since no one in Hollywood can think for themselves, they have to follow the herd. Not much room for creativity there.

kcl

If she wanted anonymity she wouldn't go out looking like a hooker at all hours of the AM. She's playing you.

some guy

Lindsay doesn't look like a hooker. I like what she's wearing. It's a nice outfit. Just not a very flattering picture.

I still don't like those bracelets she's wearing. She's not a teenager anymore. She needs to look and act her age if people are going to start taking her seriously.

themare

Lindsay, Lindsay, Lindsay, PLEASE put a bra on. Your puppies are almost as low as your camera! And please kill the old lady hair and diaper outfits. makes you look 75.

some guy

@Lindsay

I've noticed ever since I started doing this, shows are getting away with alot more than they used to. Saying stuff I don't think I would've heard a couple weeks ago. It's nice. Stuff is alot more entertaining now. That's the important thing IMO

some guy

It's weird, but I could swear the TV has been talking to me. I don't wanna think about it too much, but it seems like stuff would come on that was specifically made for me. Dunno. Think I'm seeing things.

some guy

Think I got what I wanted to say off my chest. Gonna get some breakfast. You're prob still sleeping. BBL. It's like not like I have a job so I'll prob just be doing this all day. Just sayin'

Grandma Cracker

She is rather odd looking these days and I don't think she looks comfortable in front of the camera anymore. It's like she tries too hard and she looks very unnatural, but the bad hair is a contributing factor.

David Jong is hurting her business, her hits are way down so her stories will be worth less. Way to go jerk!

some guy

@grandma

Sometimes tough love is the only way to go.

Grandma Cracker

I think you are accomplishing just what you set out to do!

Good job, hit her in the pocket book.....