MJ Estate

REVENGE Over

Famous Crank Call

7/4/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Jackson estate has dropped the hammer on the man who famously crank called MJ in 2007 ... claiming he has NO RIGHT to sell the recording because it contains MJ's REAL voice.

0701_mj_prank_call_audio_launch_ex
The call was made by legendary prankster Ralphige -- who has fooled the likes of Donald Trump, Paris Hilton, and Chris Brown.

During the MJ call, Ralphige pretended to be Akon ... and he teased Michael about molesting children. MJ claimed Ralphige was NOT talking to the real Michael Jackson ... but merely an impersonator.

Now, the MJ Estate is acknowledging that the King of Pop REALLY WAS pranked -- because they've threatened to sue Ralphige for selling the recording on his website for 99 cents a pop ... without permission from MJ's camp.

The threat worked -- because Ralphige's site is down ... but the prankster sees a silver lining ... telling us, "The letter, if anything, it at least proves to the doubters that the prank call is real."

He adds, "I am afraid the estate is not aware Michael personally gave me permission to release the phone call. This is something that I am sure will be discussed in the near future."

sokun

Haha hilarious

mj fan forever

THE ESTATE IS RIGHT!!! MICHAEL DOESN'T DESERVE ALL THIS!!! THIS DISGUSTING CHARACTER SHOULD BE ASHAMED!!!!

Criss

Jerkoff

Sarcia

UGH! Some people need to get a life or better yet lose the one they have. Trying to get rich off MJ, none of these in your windows, str8 up lies told about MJ would have ever come to light if he was still alive to defend himself. LOSERS TRYING TO GET RICH AND FAMOUS OFF OUR BELOVED MJ!

It's sickening!

lala

""I am afraid the estate is not aware Michael personally gave me permission to release the phone call. "

BS! I heard that prank call. Mj was really mad and hung up! He would never give permission to release that call. I highly doubt he'd even speak to someone who joked about those allegations to him and made fun of him like that. This guy is a liar!

aston

I never heard the whole thing, just the part on this site, but how can anyone be so cruel and joke about the allegations? Of course MJ didn't give him permission to release it.

As for Michael's real voice - yes, it sounds like him, but I thought they meant Michael's deep natural voice. That is not in the short audio clip here.

lili

**** himself!that greedy guy's gonna do what damned thing?

xenia

The best ever entertainer, the most famous man in the world. America should be proud of Michael Jackson. Instead you killed him long time before his death.
What's the matter with you, people? FBI followed him 20 years and there is no proof for accusations made by media. They should be intelligent. Or you don't trust them?

Every single musician today take or copy something from Michael Jackson work, dance, music.

He told you long time ago everything in his lyrics. Just listen.
Leave the man in peace.

Alex M

I love this voicemail, solid MJ and shows he cared about his craft. Conrad Murray has no case because MJ didnt want to end his life.........

Also, in one of Ralphige's albums on iTunes, Busta Rhymes drops a slew of gay slurs

nan

all it sounds like to me is Mj being suspicious of someone trying to use him in some way, because it had happened to him so many times before..then he believed the person and it turned out that mj was right , guy was a jerk trying to get make a living at mj expense..
Mj sounds so sweet and into his music, trying to encourage the fake Akon..
what a nice man he was ..

Leader of the ignorant masses

So this guy wants me to believe that MJ gave permission to release a prank where someone teases him about molesting children? Yeah good luck with that.

aston

Now I've heard the whole thing. It seems Michael answers with his real, deep voice, then quickly changes to the "public" one. They talk for a bit, Michael wonders why "Akon" sounds strange, and then moves on to plans for building a school in Africa. After a big while, Ralphige says if they're going to do that, Michael has to "stop molesting boys, because it's not good for business". Michael is baffled, laughs a little - then changes back to his dark voice and says "you thought you were talking to Mr Jackson, weren't you? He's a funny guy!"

If this is a genuine conversation throughout, Michael managed to get rid of the slime without showing anger, or shock or sadness at the insensitive "joke". Good for him, good job! The joke is on Ralphige, who is not someone one would like to meet.

bigbigfanmj

Personally,

I think the tape is spliced.

I don't think this guy actually asked MJ about the charges BECAUSE.....

I can pretty much imagine what his response would be.

MJ: Akon, that's not true. We've been working together and you know me you know my heart.

That's ignorance. Pure ignorance.

It sounds to me like somewhere the call ended and THEN this person asks the abuse question and has someone pick up another line and say what he says at the end.

I think the estate is using it's muscle big time and I'm not positive they really know it's MJ.

But so what?

Slap the "threat" of a lawsuit and all is well.

Doesn't matter if it's him or not.

Prove it: In court!

No one is going to go up against the powerful Michael Jackson estate. (SMILE)

Criss

xenia 23 minutes ago

He told you long time ago everything in his lyrics. Just listen.
Leave the man in peace.
__________________________________________________
I agree with you completely!

Master Po

These rabids sure make a lot of excuses. Hell most dont even make sense, but that dont stop them.