Octomom FURIOUS Over 'Fabricated' Interview

7/4/2011 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Quotes from Octomom flew all over the Internet this week -- the most damaging being, "I hate babies, they disgust me" -- the only problem is ... Octomom says SHE NEVER GAVE THEM!!!

0420_octomom_GETTY_EX
Nadya Suleman tells TMZ every single quote that was attributed to her from an interview with In Touch magazine is false ... because she never even gave them an interview.

In another passage from the "interview," Nadya supposedly said she thinks her older children are animals and that she often locks herself in the bathroom and cries.

To that she says, "I hardly have 30 seconds to go to the restroom, I could never lock my self in the bathroom for hours. I Love ALL my children, I do not regret them and it's ridiculous that I have to continue to defend myself against these disgusting fabricated lies."

Reta

What I can't believe is that she hasn't had all of her kids taken away from her. Where are her parents? Did they move back to whatever country they came from to get away from their crazy daughter? I sure would if this maniac were related to me.

Bruno

@spiffy-

If she's kimbev69, shouldn't she be taking care of that "baby" she told everyone on the IVF boards she was having? Or is she too busy taking pictures of herself in public restrooms again?

LOL. kImbev is a known fruitcake, just like Nutya.

photoopoctomom

This crazy mom has lied for years claiming she's 'disabled' with back problems but was happy to go to a fertility doctor and well, we know the rest of this story. 'We' meaning California Taxpayers who have to pay for many of her bills, especially the medical bills for her kids. This woman wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in the face or somewhere else on her hideous body. She's just pathetic.

Anyway, she should be happy that the magazine wrote anything because she's nothing but a scam lying crazy publicity whore.

How 'bout them apples, Nadya!

blondie

95% of what American tabloids print about her is pulled out of thin air, according to an interview
reported by Digital Spy. What about the UK, Daily Mail?
She would die for her kids, but it costs too much and takes too much time to sue In Touch
magazine. She's moving forward. If the link doesn't show Google Digital Spy.

Bruno

"The first person I ever said I love you to was my oldest son..."

Really? Not her husband, her boyfriends, her parents? She's so freaking delusional if she thinks people buy this bs.

The reason she's not going to sue is because InTouch can prove that she did give the interview and she did say these things. She knows it, they know it and best of all, the lawyers know it.

Alvin

In Touch probably has the cancelled check they paid Nutsy for the interview and she just realized it.

darisa

this girl is a douche but she's a mother. i doubt very highly she made those comments. and that magazine OK...when do they print true stories???? if i were her, i'd be suing that magazine. say anything you want about her but don't fabricate lies regarding the children. this is stuff they can read 10 years from now [hopefully]. that was just uncool.

blondie

too much time. If someone printed that about me, I'd sue.I would never say those things to a magazine interviewer. I'd take the time to hand it over to a lawyer. You can bet on that!

Edward

Is the verdict in yet on Nadya's twin sister? Nadya's twin sister separated at birth, Casey Anthony. Now there's the identical twin Nadya was thinking about. Two evil, lying, conniving, money hungry, stealing, sinister women.

Alvin

blondie 4 hours ago: She said she was going to sue. Now according to Digital Spy it's too much trouble and takes
-------------------------------------
It takes too much time to call your attorney and say you want to sue? What?!? Five minutes maybe? I still think Nutsy remembered that In Touch probably had the cancelled check she cashed! LOL

Alvin

Gotta love it!
-------------------------
"A rep for In Touch magazine – which confirmed the accuracy of Suleman's quotes to CNN when the story first broke – released a statement to CNN on Tuesday that said, "We stand by our story."

Bruno

Alvin, do you have a link for that? Much appreciated.

Bruno

Alvin, do you have a link for that? Much appreciated.

octo-is-a-liar

Link to CNN article that says Intouch is standing by their story:

Deb

"I wish Nadya would start suing, then perhaps the LIES will stop!"

TeamNadya/Natalie/Toxomom, you won't start suing because everything you say is a lie. What you are is a lie. InTouch is more than willing to stand up for themselves on this case. Why, oh why do I have the feeling it's because YOU'RE lying?

The only thing about you that is not a lie is that you're freaking nuts. And the world knows it. And guess what? The world feels it doesn't owe you anything, not even a peanut.

Face it, Nads. Your "career" in sucking the teet of society is o-v-e-r. Nothing you do will turn you into a success. Nothing. You're nothing more than a mockery, the Snooki of moms.