Paris Hilton

All Over 'Hangover' Director

7/5/2011 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Recently single Paris Hilton has found herself a new man in comedy director Todd Phillips -- and TMZ has the photo of them locking lips.

0703-paris-kissing-ex-credit
The photo was snapped Thursday night inside Beacher's Madhouse at the Roosevelt Hotel in Hollywood.

But this is no one-night thing -- we're told Todd was at Paris' pre-July 4th party on Friday where the two "only had eyes for each other."

Go figure, usually the second time around for Todd isn't as good as the first.

PRO US

People,

Look carefully at the indentation on the rack on the hottie in the front of the pic. There's little doubt that her rack is manufactured/enhanced by Monsanto/Dupont/Dow PetroChemicals. It's silicone, folks. You could put those silicone fun-bags on Ricky Martin and have the same effect. They're not real. They're an illusion. That is Hollywood. You want reality? Don't look to Hollywood. You're not likely to find it there in a nightclub where almost all the hot girls/ladies are silicone enhanced, nose-jobbed, collagen-injected lips, hair-extensioned, you name it, they've done it, etc.

ernie

"When nothing changes.... nothing changes"

brown dynamite

Damn that blond up front is hot. Wow.

Sin D

Paris who? Who is the blonde in the tan top?

BananaHammock

PRO US:

"You could put those silicone fun-bags on Ricky Martin and have the same effect."

I highly doubt that Rocky Martin could make them look as good as she does in the picture but you are completely entitled to picture those boobs on any guy you want! Enjoy!

BananaHammock

Ooops...I meant Ricky Martin...

Sorry...still blinded by the boobies!

PRO US

@BananaHammock:

LOL. I'm not into Ricky, but I'm sure many are.

My point seems to escape you. So, let me help you out since you need it.

Her fun-bags are fake. If you're into fakeness, falseness, bogusness, lies, deception and illusion, you can continue to virtually jak off to her silicone enhanced ta-ta's.

I prefer natural and original and genuine bodies untouched by boob enhancement surgeries. I guess you're into mental master-batory practices using fake images of silicone. Have fun, BananaHammock! There's no shortage of silicone bags to tempt your fancy! Each to his own!

PRO US

@MightyMad:

Congrats on fitting your name. You're "MightMad".

No way her boobs are real. If you can't tell that by the picture, you don't know much about boobs.

Guess what? I don't work for you. You don't pay my salary. I don't answer to you. You have a lot of nerve. I guess you've never heard of "freedom of speech". You sure you're an American?

cochino

why not post more useful information here like who's the blonde in the beige top?

PRO US

And why not post the name of her plastic surgeon who inserted her silicone fun-bags? Some here would probably like to know what kind of silicone fun-bags (their model number and fabricator) she's using so they can order it to their homes and have a party with them. LOL. Silicone frackers! Pitiful!

self-employed

Why are their ears so red? It must be hot in there.

zman

@pro us

Geez!!!! Get a grip ;) Boobs are boobs! Real, fake, big or little. She's an attractive girl, regardless.

....So....Go cry a river, build a bridge...and..GET OVER IT!!!

PRO US

@zman:

You like fake boobs. So, you will be with fake boobs.

We who like real women with real boobs will be with real women with real boobs.

So, you have fun with your delusions and handling all that silicone. It feels creepy, synthetic and artificial compared to the real stuff, if you haven't noticed. Ewwwww.

zman

last one @pro us

I've had women with both, no complaints here!! 'nuff said!!!!

Scrum

I sure Pari******on has more germs than Paris, France.