'Pawn Stars' Guys

Five Figures on Fireworks

7/4/2011 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guys from "Pawn Stars" love America more than anyone you know ... that is, If how much you love America is measured by how much money you spend on fireworks during Fourth of July weekend.

0701_pawn_stars_fireworks_ex_tmz_compostie
Corey Harrison and Chum Lee tell TMZ they are forking over $10,000 on a boatload of fireworks -- including roman candles and enormous bottle rockets. The pair plan on setting them off on Monday, somewhere in the Las Vegas desert.

The guys also plan to have a contest against each other to see who can shoot the shop's bowling ball mortar cannon the farthest.

Safety first, boys!

kitty

hope this doesnt upset all the single ladies out there but i think corey is married. to someone named charlene. i follow him on twitter and i think he has mentioned his wife before. i like this darn show. i think its very entertaining.

srsly

OMG PLEASE STOP EATING.

god fat people UGH

chichifrogslegs

mmmm who wants to be in the middle of that meatball sandwich?

Jodi

john5oregon 11 hours ago

Does the chum lee kid really have a luke-warm I.Q., or is it all an act? Cause he seems like quite the moron to me.
________________________________________________________________
I watch this show all the time. I think it's all an act...if he was really THAT stupid he wouldn't be working at the shop....wait, come to think of it what does Chumley do around the shop? Maybe he is that stupid.

Db12345

i know where theyll be, went last year they werent there then though

chicagannie

Good for them - love these guys! Wish I could be there to see the show!

The Neko Nation

Chumley Rules!

Il Duce

When these guys age a bit, Corey will blow Chumley out!! All in the name of greed!!

joecrabs

Dear Pawn Star dudes,
You WILL wish you had that $10,000 in 5 years.
Sincerely,
Any reality show "star"

right straight

So perfectly American

tellmeaboutit

Wow, this must be proof positive that people will watch anything at all if it's on tv. Holy crap.

Nostradamus

Hope they blow their nuts off.

jean

i think it is cool that the "fat guys", for once are getting rich, instead of the good looking skinny guys!!

NWA

I hope they have the best firework display around!!!! God Bless USA!

Bif Loman

"Pawn Stars" is the number 1 show on cable right now and the Gold an Silver Pawn shop is the number 1 tourist attraction in Las Vegas right now. Folks are lined up around the block to get in. The old man may play tottering old fool on TV but he is shrewd businessman. The last time I was in Vegas I saw Chumley at a club. Reminded me of the old joke my Dad told me when started to work: "What's the difference between you and your paycheck? There are plenty of girls who will blow you paycheck". "Pawn Stars" Rules!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments