Clerk Loses It While Reading Anthony Verdict

7/5/2011 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The clerk who read the verdict in the Casey Anthony murder case was rendered SPEECHLESS when she saw the words NOT GUILTY on the document ... or so it seemed.070511_casey_anthony_verdict_v4_still

Check out the video ... the clerk chokes up when the judge hands her the documents ... and has to regain her composure before delivering the news to the courtroom.

lalaland

Great, another psychopath wandering amongst us.........

It's too bad the judge can't sentence her to a tubal ligation.

God, I wish I wish I wish I could spend 1/2 hour with a roll of duct tape with her in her cell. I'd hold up a mirror for her so she could relive the terror she saw in her daughter's eyes when she killed her.

johnny

swear to god ...this bitch ****in did that **** what does that say about the justice system when our kind cant catch a ****in break and ,you got **** like this going on in society...if it was us(a blackmofo) we woul;d be crucified beyo...nd all hell **** the leagal system they really let us know by there actions that we are all still (******s) to them.....Go ask T.I. and ,Wesley Snipes if this bull **** system works ....money only matter if you a white mofo....that OJ **** was just black folk on the jury tryin for pay back ....now the system trying to let *****'s know who is still boss

Wardman3

I am not creating drama. I feel that the clerk's voice was shaky reading the verdict. I have heard her speak through this trial and I feel her voice indicated she was a bit rattled reading this verdict. I just heard it again and say the same thing.

geekthegirl

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME TMZ???? TO IMPLY THIS PROFESSIONAL CANNOT DO HER JOB???? Get a grip..half of you are lawyers and KNOW there was no evidence that Casey Anthony murdered a single sole."

Sole? seriously? lol

Doug

That Vinnie on HLN he really needs to get a grip on life, and he was a lawyer. Hes so mad he was wrong he can't let it go.

Joe Mama

The issue is the prosecution's failure to make its case. For example: it was proven the allegations of internet chloroform searches was a fabricated lie.

Also, the forensic science theories espoused were not only not scientifically proven but controversial with the forensic community.

Clearly the jury could not make the leap of faith it being asked to do by the prosecution. Instead it followed the law and the judges instructions.

Doug

WOW did anyone just hear the juror that was an alternet he told it like it was that they got it right. The proscuter blew it.

leta harp

APPALLED,DISGUSTED,AND SICK TO MY STOMACH. LET'S JUST ALL MOVE TO FLORIDA AND GET AWAY WITH KILLING OUR BABIES!!!!! THEY GET HER FOR LYING...WELL BIG DEAL. WHAT THE F--- DO THEY THINK SHE LIED ABOUT...DUHH!!!! SHE F$#$%$%# LIED ABOUT KILLING CAYLEE, THAT'S WHAT THE FREAKIN LIES WERE ABOUT FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, MY GOD IT DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE THIS ONE OUT. THIS JURY SEEMS IGNORANT AND THIS IS A LOW DOWN CRYING SHAME. THIS IS WHAT AMERICA HAS BECOME, PEOPLE OF AMERICA HAVE BECOME IGNORANT!!!!!!!!! THE COURT SYSTEM HAS FAILED CAYLEE. JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED WHEN CASEY MEETS HER MAKER!!!!!

connie

i think fl should change its slogan from the sunshine st 2 kill a baby and walk free st!! thats so sick everyone knos she did it the jury r soooooooooo wrong here!! now she can go out party get preg and kill another!! this system is a mess!!

ubernoob

she will be a marked woman. someone will post the id's of all the jury members.will just be a matter of time before justice gets served.

Doug

I guess HLN tv has 2 Idiotic x proscuters that always think it should just be there way and not by the system. I thought no one could ever match or beat Nancy Grace but the guy Vinnie whatever is the biggest cry baby I have ever listened to. HLN get rid of that JURK.

phyuck

??? Yeah wow that clerk really lost it. How in the hell do you interpret a pause as "losing it?" TMZ should stick to things they know like anytime anyone uses a gay slur or talks about the Jews. TMZ, don't pretend like you have enough brains to interpret human behavior. Idiots.

Jim

Some of these comments are just so stupid. I swear some of you just don`t have an operating brain cell. I`m sure that jury wanted to find her guilty, but the evidence just wasn`t there. Get mad at the system for going to trial without enough evidence. Too bad most of you don`t back your own system and get so outraged when it works as it should. Poor Caylee didn`t stand much of a chance with this thing for a mother. RIP

mayhem

Did you also see her face later after the verdict was read? She gave a "she-got-away-with-it" face to someone. I was wondering if it was the judge, the court reporter, or who....??

Luz

How much you want to bet? On the 6 counts of lying to police, Casey will be credited the 3 yrs. she spent in prison, & she could be given the rest of the time in probation. I suppose her parents don't want her in the house, so she will stay at Jose Baez's home, and it will be known they have been having an affair. Casey will become a celebrity and will get her own reality show or will be in one. She will become a millionaire and will live the real good life she always wanted! I'm telling you, this world is going to hell! We are truly living the last times!