Charlie Sheen

I'm Going to Be ROASTED!!!!!!

7/5/2011 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official ... Charlie Sheen will be the next "roastee" at the next Comedy Central Roast in September.

0705_charlie_BN

Sheen released a statement saying, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while ... It's time to light it up.& It's going to be epic."

The Roast will be taped in Los Angeles on September 10 ... and it will air on Comedy Central on September 19 -- which is, not coincidentally, the same night the revamped "Two and a Half Men" is set to premiere.

A rep for Comedy Central says, "Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast which scares even us."

Story developing ...

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

LaGish

This is exciting news! I hope they literally set him on fire.

James

This is gonna be EPIC!

angeleyes

Well the man's trying to keep himself newsworthy - I'm sure there will be more to roast after he does the Juggalos concert he signed up for - After checking out their website I was reminded of the "bottom dwelling crabs" he likes to hang out with.

BTW - IMO Casey is guilty! It took 3 years to cook up a phony story where she throws everyone under the bus to save her own lying self.

Delaware D

Too easy.

some guy

Yeah I don't agree with putting it on the same time slot as the 2.5 Men premiere. Help each other out, nukkas.

DetroitRocks

The first few roasts were funny now its the same stuff over and over again. I won*****ch

DetroitRocks

I typed I w*o*n*********c*h and it gets edited?

Cmac0309

@David Jong Do you have anything else to do? Seriously, do you? I've checked your page and you have like 40 pages worth of comments in about a week. You have to be the biggest loser I've ever come across. You do know there is such thing as an outside, right?

sean smith

Thats assuming he is still alive by then.

Crazy Head

I wonder they could roast about Charlie Sheen? It will be difficult to find material.

some guy

@Cmac

Sry my posts get on your nerves. Guess I am just a Troll with no life.

Shouldn't there be an audition you have to fail in? Is the cocaine and crystal meth wearing off so you can read again?

peoplearesilly

Gee, and here I thought only D listers were roasted on that slow, i.e., Donald Trumpand Pamela Anderson. Desperate much Charlie?

some guy

My guess is that you read something I wrote, and it ticked you, and you got online, and you typed away like a maniac.

Haven't figured who you are yet, so keep posting plz.

Srsly, your kind bores me. Just keep trolling and I'll figure out who you are eventually.

some guy

Oh, wait... I think I figured out who you are.

That's all I'm gonna say. It'd be really bad if I guessed correctly.

Sloane

guess that this is the only paying gig that has come his way in a while
I for one won't be watching

the roasts nowadays, compared to let's say the Dean Martin roasts or years gone by, are mede up of people who aren't even that close to the person and rather than focus on comedy they seem to focus on the crude and vulgar, which to me is not entertainment

Charlie will fit right in there