Charlie Sheen

I'm Going to Be ROASTED!!!!!!

7/5/2011 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official ... Charlie Sheen will be the next "roastee" at the next Comedy Central Roast in September.

0705_charlie_BN

Sheen released a statement saying, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while ... It's time to light it up.& It's going to be epic."

The Roast will be taped in Los Angeles on September 10 ... and it will air on Comedy Central on September 19 -- which is, not coincidentally, the same night the revamped "Two and a Half Men" is set to premiere.

A rep for Comedy Central says, "Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast which scares even us."

Story developing ...

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

Bubbles The Chimp

I am sure TMZ Mike will be Charlie's backstage fluffer for the roast.

LaGish

I dearly hope he shows up unwashed and without his fake teeth. It will be so much more EPIC if he actually LOOKS the part of the coked out loser he's become while comedians rip his sorry, smug POS self to pieces. DUH WINNING.

some guy

I wish I lived back in the day. People just seemed classier. Although it's hard to tell b/c I don't think they had gossip rags then like they do now.

I remember one time TMZ mentioned about how John Wayne used to throw these parties on his yacht. Heard it got pretty wild.

stereogirl

This is going to be BRUTAL. Oh Lord. I wonder if Charlie really understands what he's in for.

Mark Proctor

This will be good.

Janice

I like Charlie but I've had enough for this year. i'm not so interested, maybe next year.

Steven

man i can see this going bad a million different ways but most of them end with charlie getting mad and walking off i am putting money on it

Rogue Warrior

John Smith STFU! My input is necessary to every story, especially when hotti chicks are involved!!! FREE CASEY AND AMANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CS would agree trolls!

GrannyDawletter

We're still looking for a really good pickle!

Anya

The fool just doesn't get it..... people are laughing AT him and not WITH him.

Superman

Gee, Comedy Central really likes going out on a limb with these roasts of respectable members of society.

Ben

This is the smartest thing he's done all year. It gets back at his former boss by competing for viewers, it keeps him in the limelight, it might get him some $$$.

Good move Charlie.

Mary P

Okay, but PLEASE keep that fugly troll Lisa Lampanelli far far far away! Not funny, just dumb and can't even take a joke herself while she cries about everyone. Queen of Mean can't say a joke that isn't written for her ahead of time.

I suppose we could all keep up with the hypocrisy though of her saying f*g, n**ga, etc while we demand apologies from others...

flora68

OMG, I thought we were DONE with this world class loser....I guess his LOSER fans weren't quite satisfied. Pathetic.

bunny

What can they say that Jeff Ross hasn't already said? Lisa Lampanelli is going to kill him.