Charlie Sheen

I'm Going to Be ROASTED!!!!!!

7/5/2011 7:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's official ... Charlie Sheen will be the next "roastee" at the next Comedy Central Roast in September.

0705_charlie_BN

Sheen released a statement saying, "You could say I've been providing kindling for this Roast for a while ... It's time to light it up.& It's going to be epic."

The Roast will be taped in Los Angeles on September 10 ... and it will air on Comedy Central on September 19 -- which is, not coincidentally, the same night the revamped "Two and a Half Men" is set to premiere.

A rep for Comedy Central says, "Charlie has assured us that nothing will be off limits in this Roast which scares even us."

Story developing ...

0131_charlie_sheen_footer

GOD

Can't stand the ****. Why on earth did you bloody yanks watch that **** he was in? Two and a half men? wtf, the unfunniest 'comedy' ever seen!

He's a ******* boring little ****, put him down for the sake of mankind!

Tj

Yeah, Charlie is still relavent. He went through a phase, media put him everywhere, but he is calmed down a bit now. Now maybe being roasted and taking a hard look at himself will bring him one step closer to reality. I watched Bob Saget and the Flavor Flave roast, how you can sit there while people make jokes about you for an hour is beyond me, but very entertaining. Gool luck Charlie!

Puckett

WaxOnWhacksOff 15 hours ago

"Personally, I think Sheen is the biggest douchebag God even threw on this Earth. I am always hoping to read the obits showing his demise due to his drugs or some damned STD... YES, I hate him THAT much..."

----

If that's your life you should probably just kill yourself now and get it over with.

Puckett

GOD 3 hours ago

He's a ******* boring little ****, put him down for the sake of mankind!

----

Yes that British sh*t we unimaginatively export to American TV is so much better then TAHM. We are so lucky to have a 10th season of American Idol to look forward too. Thank you, Limeys.

Tj

Wishing someone dead actually makes you a bigger douchebag.

Luis

i like Charlie, but it seems to me,that this is not going to end well for somebody... we'll see

Rackster

To say this will be the harshest roast ever is an extreme understatemet...they would need a six hour show to cover all his crap...at least.

chefadam

Did he say Toasted?

Tony

Make Charlie the next president !!!!!!!!!

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

The only thing I'd pay to see with this *****tbag is someone knocking the living snot out of him and nothing less

Anyone putting a dime in this crack addict's pockets are as sick as anyone who would put a dime in Casey Anthony's pockets for a movie no one needs to see nor hear because we watched it all in real life and know who the killer is.

She makes a dime and he gets payed off for his sickening behavior this country has lost it's bearings so badly it may never recover. The MSM are nothing more than that lowlife attorney, all the Devil's Advocates.

They're sick and people not on here telling them that each day are sad tools of the machine.

scheenfan

Sheen is HILARIOUS!!! quit being babies and crying bout the attention he is getting, its all part of being part of hollywood!! uh duh, winning, epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roxanne Stones

I was a fan of Charlie's until I became a "troll" because I wouldn't follow him during his public meltdown.

I hope if this roast does come to light they rip him apart!!

LIBBY

He looks HORRIBLE!!! Drugs mess people up! Wow!!

R.G.

I think they should just ROAST his weenie and forget about the rest of it.

pauline