Lisa Lampanelli:

Sorry Charlie, I'm BUSY

7/6/2011 6:28 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Charlie Sheen could get off REALLY easy at the upcoming Comedy Central "Roast" ... because TMZ has learned Lisa Lampanelli -- the QUEEN OF MEAN -- is booked that night and might not show!!!

0705_lisa_lampenelli_Charlie_sheen_EX

Lisa tells us, "I am personally thrilled to death that they chose Charlie and I'm glad he's desperate enough to have accepted the challenge. I mean, come on -- the guy was replaced by Ashton Kutcher. I guess he now knows how Bruce Willis felt!"

But she adds, "Sadly, I'm actually booked to do a show that night already, but if there's any way I can get out of it, all I can say is, "Charlie, here I come!'"

The show is scheduled to tape September 10 in L.A.

Lisa ... make it happen.

mrspatrickcampbell

Who is the hideous old sow in the photo with Charlie ?!

Foehammer

So basically, she is saying that it's funny that 2.5 men is going to go down the tubes cause the man who pretty much made that show is getting replaced by a guy who used to be funny (dudewheresmycaretc). Good one, bro.

Joel

Come on Lisa! You need to make sure you make it to this one for sure.... My god I figured you would be a shoe in !~! Make it happen girl!!!

M.T.

But Lisa you have to! There is nobody better to rip new hole into ol Chuckie than Lisa Lampanelli!

jmak10

Lisa is the best thing on these Roasts and it's going to really SUCK with her not there. LISA YOU ROCK GIRL!!!!!!!!

FlamingoNut

Lisa or not, I wouldn'*****ch the roast if you paid me. Screw Sheen. He doesn't deserve any attention.

FlamingoNut

Should read:

Lisa or not, I would no*****ch the roast if you paid me. Screw Sheen. He doesn't deserve any attention.

Apparently the 'sensors' wouldn't let me put "wouldn't" along with "watch"...

Pua

You can't put the two words together because the ending of one and the begining of one spells ****. Apparently Harvey doens't like being roasted either.

phyllismc

Good luck to anyone who's got to roast him. Charlie is not known for being able to laugh at himself. >.

Trooper Tom

I have been to one of her shows, after the first 5 minutes I didn't know why I was there. She wasn't funny, she kept trying to make jokes about her husband penis, and when she wasn't doing that she was taking the crap out of every one else with just plain mean and cruel comments, and this from a big mouthed over weight woman

Mindy

This may be the only celeb roast where everyone in attendance will get food poisoning.

LadyBeagles

Lisa Pleassssssse Make it happen I was counting on you. I love watching the roasts it won't be the same without you. Get Joan Rivers....better yet Demi Moore she's not doing anything that night.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3