Sean Kingston -- First Photo After Leaving Hospital

7/6/2011 5:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sean Kingston showed off the remnants of his injuries from his near-fatal jet skiing accident.

0705_soulja_boy_sean_kingston_TMZ_EX

In the photo obtained by TMZ, Sean -- left arm and hand bandaged -- is seen with Soulja Boy at a 4th of July/welcome home party he threw for himself at his Miami mansion.

Sean's friends tell us -- about 100 people showed up at the party, and ALL guests were warned: "NO JET SKIING!"

Even though personal water crafts were banned, it was still fun -- jerk chicken, booze, and a stripper who, sadly, didn't strip.

andyconda

never post on this crap.

But damn i am from Miami. and those two guys look like twinks.

I would not pay a dime to stop another jet ski accident.

PPUUU_ LEAZ get a better story then these stupid looking people

andyconda

look like the guys from that stupid movie good burger

Rotter

Glad that you came out ok. Now you might want to work on your diet and maybe make some lifestyle changes. Diabetes is very prevalent in the African-American community.

Ivana Tinkle

The guy in the yellow shirt having difficulty with his pants staying on... is he rolling a booger between his thumb and forefinger?

Couch Tomatoe

Who the H LL is this FAT, BabY-FAced would-be THUG??? What is his fatness famous for??? Another WANT TO BE NOBODY!!!

Jim

Excuse me while I VOMIT.

charlie

He looks like he has lost weight and good for him. Hope he gets better. Looks like he is still hurting though. Soulja boy though whatever that kind of name is I have no idea. And by the way you are not supposed to ride personal watercraft during the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or New Years weekend. Come on people. I hope that girl that was riding with him is doing better too. With all that being said is the investigation done as to how the wreck occured? Oh hope some people can agree with what I said, at least some of it.

bailey

they both are really good looking. haters keep hating.

Puckett

Why's he look stupid? Is that from the accident?

PG

Good for the a hole. He acted like a complete irresponsible moron. He is lucky innocent people didn't die because he is an irresponsible idiot. Good for TMZ making him out to be a hero. Oh, wait.

House Of Rouge

Oddly enough I'm concerned about the stripper who didn't strip?

Jillian

TWO WORTHLESS DUMBASSES.

Khate sucks

I'm glad he's doing better and glad to see he's thinner. I don't like his butt hanging out along with him flashing his gang signs! Weak minded ppl are in gangs!

Carter Swenson

If those two would-be thugs tried to mug me, I think I might die from laughing so hard.

Puckett

lol, why does he look brain damaged? Is that from the accident? That's a shame. Get him some shades or somethin'.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments