Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

chicken227

Jim in Cali

so let me get this straight, everyone here is okay with the media to make money off this story with ratings/high advertising fees but you expect a juror to just give free interviews? Pot, kettle, black.

Jodi

Everyone is going to try and get paid behind the outcome of this trial and the not guilty verdict but the only one who really paid was Caylee. That little girl paid with her life. SMH

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

stu

good for him! u only get $660... to sit through a whole trial.

jookjook

What a sack of moral-less ****.

$$

if you didn't think this was going to happen (and it always does) get your head out of the sand!!

File that lawsuit, I am Lindsay Lohan!

Even TMZ is cashing in on this by posting stories about the trial and verdict, so let the guy get paid some cash.

Jay

Let a killer go and get a pay day. Only in America.

INEKA

Again the "justice' system let Caylee down . Shame on them. SHAME on the S*** asking $$$ for interviews. This morning already they are planning a movie

DEE77

Why don't you people channel you energy in helping kids that are abused/missing that need help NOW! So hypocritical! What about the poor child who was tortured to death by his parents in a dog cage for 2 years? Why did no one help him?? There are SO many kids that need help this minute but people think it's 'cool' to hate Casey. Go out there and help another child from ending up like poor Caylee!!

lalaland

Max 3 minutes ago

And there we have the future of our judicial system. A criminal who commits a crime and becomes famous and jurors who are thinking about how to profit from the verdict that they provide.

_________________________________________________

Get out of my head, Max. Your words are exactly my thought. Thanks for saving me the trouble.

John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Snowballx

how is this man greedy? He has a FAMILY for crying out loud. Stop hating people.

Alissa

I think no one and most especially Casey Anthony should make money off the death of this innocent baby. She should be shunned for the rest of her life. As for the jurors I think it is in bad taste to say the least. Where are your morals?