Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

DeDe

Disgusting! Fowl! Must be the heat down there in FL. Morals must evaporate with sweat! Why should he get paid? Rewarding them for bad behavior? And shame on the media for doing it!

Char

Oh, and by the way Juror #6, during this speculated horrible accident when Caylee died, please explain to me the part where the duct tape across her face came into play? I'd love to hear the reasoning used to explain that one! Must have been a toss up with the alien abduction theory that was also thrown in as a theory. I hope your children never encounter a sociopath like Casey Anthony.

chefjeff

What do you get when you cross Casey Anthony and the OCTO-MOM? eight more dead kids.

katielady

She was judged by a jury OF HER PEERS. Accepted by prosecution and defense. That says is all. She will be judged by the highest judge. The sad thing; the little girl will never receive justice. Her life was taken. Nothing can bring her back.

Puckett

KK 5 minutes ago
Most of you need to get real

Well said...

carina

I'm so past it. The fact is they let her get away with murder and I don't care what they have to say after the fact.The damage is done and no ammount of explaining is going to change my mind.

Eriden07

@stephie22
I am from Fla and I thought she was guilty from the time Caylee went missing! I have stood by this and have been in several conversations with people about it! PLZ do not compare a whole state with these 12 stupid A$$E$!!!!!
Most of us here agree with the rest of the world!!

Saffron

Wouldn'*****ch or read for all the tea in China... not making you a rich man for freeing a murderer.

erkg

so pathetic.

ambiLove

I personally believe that America is in too much of an uproar over this case.

1. Why can't this juror get paid for an interview if that is his choice without people jumping on his case?

2. Who said Casey was guilty? Just because the media and bandwagon ass American citizens believe she is guilty doesn't mean the jury was supposed to find her guilty.

3. Innocent until PROVEN guilty. There was no solid proof of her guilt therefore she was innocent. The Prosecution should have gotten more of a case before trying her.

4. The ridicule of Casey's defense team celebration is uncalled for. If you won a case that seemed to be a little gray, you would celebrate too.

So how about everyone go and focus on their own damn life instead of trying to ridicule Casey and the jurors and Casey's defense team? If it wasn't for the media, nobody on this site would know who Caylee was nor care.

RIP Caylee.

Selebraties Suck

My wish: That Casey stalks Jose Baez, breaks up his marriage and becomes stepmother to his kids who he told "today I saved someone's life."

Jill Conway

How convenient. I can't fathom how any of those jurors can sleep at night.

Vickie

Really don't care what he has to say. We all watched the trial. We know more about what happened then the jury does.
Certainly understand why they voted the way they did.
As far as Casey is concerned, Karma's a bitch.

Holly from Maine

Attention! There is an active effort going on among all those who believe that Caylee Marie Anthony was denied justice on July 5, 2011 thanks to this jury - Thanks to a man like this who saw little Caylee as nothing more than his cashcow: BOYCOTT ANY/ALL television networks who choose to pay for interviews with these s****. Jose Beaz is scheduled to appear on ABC's Barbara Walter's tonight - we may not have any control over the injustice this jury has done, but we CAN take some control in honor of Caylee to refuse to watch these networks who are willing to pay BLOOD MONEY! Lets group together people and do this for Caylee.

Selebraties Suck

Amber, do you have kids? Maybe you can hire Casey to be your nanny