Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Jim in Cali

Pony Princess 3 minutes ago

Make Nancy Grace and all the other talking heads give back the money they made off of Caylee's death, as well as all the network execs, etc., and then maybe you crazy people who don't want a juror to make money off this can be in the right.

AMEN

Puckett

Char 3 minutes ago
PLEASE TMZ.........Don't pay for any interview!!!!!!!
I already know whatever the jurors have to say is pointless. One has already disclosed it was all about the money. We learned that for free.

----

OMG you do know that EVERYTHING YOU READ ON TMZ IS BOUGHT AND PAID FOR, DON'T YOU? I Mean Really!?

Home Skillet

Jim in Cali about a minute ago
Bob 4 minutes ago

I guarantee that all the whiny b*tches on this forum complaining about the verdict have never served a single day of jury service. If they had, they'd know about "beyond a reasonable doubt" and that the Prosecution blew it. Big time. You're all a bunch of gutless selfish turd punks who sit on your couch eating twinkies and letting other people handle the civic duty. Next time you get a notice to serve, show up you whiny pieces of sh*t.
______________________________________________________________

Clearly, you lack commonsense. That being said, I HAVE served my jury duty - ON A MURDER TRIAL! The difference between my jury and this one is that we USED THE BRAINS IN OUR HEADS! We put a murderer away. "Beyond a reasonable doubt" isn't a get out of jail free card, you dumbsh*t. They let this b*tch walk regardless of commonsense, science and evidence presented. STFU!

Home Skillet

There is no justice for Caylee, period. Isn't now, and never will be. Baby killer on the loose.

Jim

You go dude, the american way!!!!

Reita

the jurors are as low life as she is, they were too lazy to do anything, all they wanted was to go home and sell there story. god will have the last say, as He always does. I would rather be judged by my peers then by Almighty God. she thinks she has won, but she just lost, wait and see. OJ is no longer smiling

pamurchu

In the words of Miss Casey Anthony, "Surprise, surprise..."

Puckett

Pony Princess 6 minutes ago

----

Ditto that! These high and mighty bottom dwellers that infest TMZ's comments are simplistic idiots.

Bleh!

This entire travesty from family to jury is a greedy, money fueled agenda, at the expense of a dead little girl. Talk about BLOOD MONEY!

msg

There has to be a law against this - it's disgusting! The jurors were stupid and lazy, useless. I have no interest in hearing what he has to say.

Sunshine

Sadly in death Caylee is making a lot of people rich.

Deb

Those of you who agree with the "Not Guilty" verdict are the idiots. It's called cir****tantial evidence for a reason. It is indirect evidence that implies the person most likely committed the crime and it is up to the jury to intelligently process the information presented to them. What did the jury want? A friggin YouTube video of her actually committing the murder? Would that have been enough for these imbecilic jurors?

jjgirl

PIG!....It sould be illegal for them to speek, let alone get paid for it!!!!

How proud will his children be knowing their dad sold info on a dead baby?

"White collage educated male", WTF is that? Would that make him more sellable /truthful then a black collage educated male???

ambiLove

I'm pretty sure IF she did kill Caylee, she was a danger to her kid, not yours. She wanted to put the baby up for adoption prior to birth anyway but her mom didn't want her to.

Either way there is no point in harping over Casey's verdict because she can not and will not be tried for murder again.

Mike

I bet all Casey Anthony is thinking about now is what she's going to do in her SOCIAL LIFE this summer.

I'm sure Friday night will be party night for Casey! She'll be on the prowl looking for some stud dog muscle guys with big schlongs in the nightclubs soon.

She'll probably move to Vegas, Hollywood or South Beach so she can PARTY, PARTY, PARTY like a rock star with her book and TV deal money. I expect we'll be seeing some TMZ video of Casey driving around in her new $90,000 BMW and hitting the clubs that the celebrities like to go to. She might even have a hired bodyguard with her for protection like the celebs have.

Thanks to all this media attention she'll be "living large"! I'm sure she just LOVES those people on the jury for giving her the "beautiful life" she's always wanted.