Casey Anthony Juror:

Ask Me Anything ... For a Price

7/6/2011 10:06 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One of the jurors in the Casey Anthony trial has decided to go public with his side of the story -- but TMZ has learned, he's not talkin' ... unless the price is right ... and 5-figure offers are already pouring in.

0706-casey_launch_EX

A publicist for the unidentified juror is sending a letter to media outlets, claiming, "Our client -- a married, college-educated, 33-year-old white male with two young children -- is willing to consider granting one or more media interviews so long as the opportunities are paid."

We're told the juror has already received multiple offers from big news operations, including at least one major network.  Sources tell us ... the high offers are in the "mid 5-figures."

Paid interviews are a hazy moral territory for obvious reasons -- and the publicist, Rick French, admits, paying for sit-downs is "always a sticky subject and believe me, I understand the delicacy of this type of negotiation."

But French insists ... sticky or not, his client ain't budging -- "He will not entertain any offers that don't include compensation for a myriad of reasons."

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

I don't think this is bad at all. The shows are making money off the ratings of the show so why should a juror give a free interview. I'd do the same thing in his shoes.

Randy Randy

How sick is this....just another blood sucking greedy s***bag looking to cash in on the death of that poor baby. Sickens me....

Jen Jen

I sort of understand, since they probably incurred hardships sitting on a sequestered jury for a lengthy amount of time. But it just doesn't seem right.

tmz-top-comments-banner
Jim in Cali Jim in Cali

Randy Randy

Jen Jen

chicken227 chicken227

welcome to the wonderful land of America...thats how we roll here...as long as you can make a buck.. it doesn't matter if its honest or on the head of a dead baby...

The Mistress The Mistress

oh come on people, many of you would do it too!! and many people want to know know why they acquitted the woman. Everyone in the media is making money out of this, let the guy get some cash.

John John

It doesn't surprise me one single bit. Disgusting creature!

Sandra

People will do anything if the price is right!! Casey Anthony will be looking to make millions soon!!

Dennis Johnson

Who is Caylee?Oh I know she was the cute little girl who was murdered by her mom.I tell you this karma will bite them all right in the A$$ AND THEIR LIFE WILL BE PURE HELL BEFORE IT IS ALL OVER.

KK

Thx Puckett

God help this girl IF she is innocent. I wonder how many other child killing cases have occurred in the last 3 yrs that none of us have heard of. Ever been in a jury? There's no way we can know everything they know. I'm not saying she is innocent or guilty. I don't know. Its not mt place to judge. But our justice system has spoken and God help us all if we didn't have it. Think about that for a second. Who are any of us to judge this woman?? Are you worthy to do that?? I know I'm not by a LONG SHOT!!!

Robyn

This is bull****. These jurors didn't want to account for themselves to the public, but want money for their stories. I had a feeling this was going to be the case and decline the press conference so they could drive up their interview price. Well guess what? I don't need an explanation and don't care. I will no*****ch, buy or read anything from any of them and hope everyone else is wise enough to do the same. Absolutely disgusting.

susan

This is pure greed and disrespect of this little Angel ! I am ashamed and very disturbed by this FATHER who is willing to sell his story for a price of a little girl murdered. Mr. Teacher (who ever you are) you are slum of the earth and I would not hire you to teach in my district if I was offered a million plus dollars. This shows and proves just what kind of father/parent you really are! Selling your story to the highest bidder and SHAME on all the media outlets/shows that are offering you money for your story, they are as bad if not worse than you are !!

A mom in Texas

susan

A mom in Texas

jen

what a gaping arse. really..24 hrs...college educated, 2 kids, a stupid wife for not being embarrassed by this poor excuse of a WEAK husband...i thought men were supposed to have balls...are the men in pinellas county florida castrated?

sotiredofthis

EVERYTHING about this trial just makes me ill. I thought O.J. couldn't be outdone for sleaze - this one has it won hands down. Celebrating with champagne toasts, giving the public the finger - all speaks volumes. Judge may be considering a TV show - bigger than Judge Judy. What have we become America? We are truly in the sh*****. And I haven't even gotten to Casey comments!

Pony Princess

Problem with the case was that the media had already convicted Casey and said there was so much evidence against her. Then the trial came and what the jury got was:
Good Mom who is a known liar (probably) makes a search for chloroform and dubious things on the net, conveniently right around the time her current bf posts something about chloroform on his myspace. Waits 3 months until her daughter is 55 days away from being 3 (so she can use the timer55 password later on, never mind that it evidently is also a children's channel or something) and between about 1pm and 5pm kills her and puts her body in trunk of car. Party's hearty and lies about daughter's whereabouts. Finger of guilt points at her because she let her father see her as the last person with Caylee. Father and Mother become known liars and mother perjures her testimony to take some blame away from Casey. Father washes his hands of her. When body is found, there is no evidence of murder other than weird disposal with duct tape on face. Because of chloroform levels found by one research scientist on new air science says levels are high, search made on computer finds one search for how to make chloroform. No evidence chloroform was ever made, no evidence Casey or other purchased anything that could make chloroform. Evidence left it open that it could have been accident and body was disposed of instead of reporting it. Jury system worked. Not beyond reasonable doubt.
Casey should have been charged with hiding a dead body, etc. and they might have made some more charges stick. But prosecutors went full steam knowing that media was on their side to convict her. Would have been wonderful but they never put 2 and 2 together, and the jury probably had to discount George's testimony that Casey left with Caylee. They could have seen it that that could have been self serving for him if he was involved.

Jim in Cali

Deb less than a minute ago

Those of you who agree with the "Not Guilty" verdict are the idiots. It's called cir****tantial evidence for a reason. It is indirect evidence that implies the person most likely committed the crime and it is up to the jury to intelligently process the information presented to them. What did the jury want? A friggin YouTube video of her actually committing the murder? Would that have been enough for these imbecilic jurors?

For 1st degree death penalty charge (which is what the prosecution went for) it is very difficult to get a guility verdict when you have a flimsy motive of her wanting to be a party girl, no cause of death from the coroner and no DNA evidence.

Try understanding what she was charged of instead of spouting off nonsense. Many of you here are commenting on emotion rather than logic. Prosecution overcharged her and the jury did their job on what they were given.

Crabbey

Go ahead and pay the fool - that's not enough money for the humiliation and death threats that are sure to roll in when he exposes his identity. What a fool.

Mike

I guess it's perfectly fine to kill your daughter ... as long you don't leave enough "CSI" type physical evidence behind that will tie you to the crime.

You apparently can even keep a dead body in your car for days until it stinks like hell ... and STILL get away with it.

As long as you learn how to half-arse clean up after your murder you can get away with it. The local cops will usually be incompetent and too lazy to get dirty looking for a body in certain places. Since her father was a cop, maybe Casey watched enough episodes of CSI she figured out how to deal with all that physical evidence stuff.

Liz

Whether Casey is truly guilty or not we'll never know, but all parties involved in the case should have the decency not to use an innocent baby's death to fatten their wallets. This sickens me.

kitty

they rushed to a decision just to get paid for an interview, nice job. GOD bless AMERICA!!

travcm

@Jim in Cali:

Wow, you are arguing both sides in the same post. Try to make some sense. Thanks.