'CSI' Star -- Charged for 'Hillbilly Heroin'

7/7/2011 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "CSI" star Gary Dourdan has been charged with drug possession -- after officials determined he was carrying oxycontin when he smashed into several parked cars in Hollywood on June 13.

0706_gary_dourdan_getty_ex_5

The L.A. City Attorney tells TMZ ... Dourdan was also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.

Initially, cops believed Dourdan was in possession of ecstasy during the incident ... but it appears the pills were later ID'd as oxycontin -- a prescription painkiller also known as "hillbilly heroin."

As for the vehicular destruction Dourdan allegedly caused that morning ... he won't face criminal charges for that ... it's the insurance company's problem.

If convicted on all charges, Gary faces up to a year in jail.

0706_gary_dourdan_crash_scene_footer_wm

some guy

@L.A. cops

Could you ship me some of the X? Think I need some as research for my Trolling.

some guy

Oh, whoops... lol. Didn't read it very closely the first time.

Me

Black version of Linds

Democrats are evil

Ever since day 1 on CSI, Dourdan comes across as a druggie type as far as his body language and demeanor goes. Ever since he got fired, or quit (which ever apply's) he has proven that to be true. Loser actor.

cadahstem

Ecstacy FTW, real talk it's pretty addictive though. Don't use drugs, hopefully my dude can get some help and quick. DON'T USE DRUGS

dandilion

Comply with authorities and thank the Lord for 'the wreak' and you getting caught and those in authority for locking you up away from drugs and the slow death mayhem by arresting you and saving you from a lifetime of addiction hell on that nasty stuff Gary.

Sin D

I liked reading this, and so did my wife, she's a sheep and she buys her chew at all these spammer sites.

Meanie

Gary, Gary, Gary, such a hunk... and such a waste. Get your **** together man. I mean really.

Kathy

I loved this guy when he was on CSI. Seems like he could have done so much more good. What a shame.

Nickie

He's so freakin gorgeous

lanie

I used to really like him too, but unfortunately I think it was the drugs that got him fired. There was all sort of rumblings about it right when it was announced. People who knew who and said he acted erratically.

Then he got busted shortly after...

Now this..

It's very sad and I hope this is his "bottom".. I hope he's reached the bottom and will go to rehab with pure intentions of getting sober.

Whamo

I guarantee you by there will be lots and lots of people reading this that are on Oxys. This drug has cut a path of death and destruction like no other prescription drug. I hear about people Od-ing on this **** everyday in the news. Look up to see how much the drug companies have made on this drug...100s of millions of dollars and the doctors keep on prescribing this stuff. One prescription of this and you're going to go thru hell to get off it...if you in fact do get off it. I've seen first hand what this crap does, my buddies brother died because of this *****!

Elin

SHAME!!! HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!

AnnaR

I am thoroughly disappointed and ashamed by his behaviour. He had a promising career and just threw it all away. There are thousands of clinics out there – get help. And if you can’t get help it’s time to do some TIME!

mark

yeah, oxy is a bitch alright! i started a methadone treatment plan yesterday due to my love of crushing those things up and snorting them. did it for about a year. spent thousands of dollars and going with out them felt like death decided to take a crap on you before taking you away. still having withdrawls despite the methadone. i did it for leisure. i really don't know how someone prescribed that medication could get off it though. everytime you take it, it feels as if you're having the absolute greatest day of your life.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments