« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dodgers Bankruptcy -- EVERYONE'S In The Act!

7/6/2011 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Frank McCourt has a new adversary in his L.A. Dodgers bankruptcy case ... a pissed off FAN named Greg MacDonald. who wrote a passionate anti-McCourt letter to the judge that has now been filed with the court!!!!

0706_mccourt_launch_cut
MacDonald tells TMZ that as a "very concerned Dodgers fan" ... he simply wanted to express his opinion to the judge ... that McCourt is a "snake-oil salesman" who should be stripped of ownership.

MacDonald says he addressed the letter to the judge and popped it in the mail on June 29 ... and somehow, it was entered into the court file ... which means it will be forever memorialized in court records.

Doubtful the judge will consider the letter, but he may come to the same conclusions.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sfd

Oh come on. Give the guy one more chance. Not like he killed his kid and then went on party lifestyle binge.

MyOpinionOnly

I'm not a Dodger fan at all, but I gotta say that Greg is one heck of an AWESOME FAN!! That was pure delight reading and just the fact that it was filed and is part of the case is amazing. Speak the truth Greg...speak the truth!

Abe

I concur.

I've been a fan of the Dodgers since way back to the Steve Garvey/Ron Cey/Bill Russell/Davey Lopes era. And I refuse to go to or even watch the games today.

Why? FRANK McCOURT.

I will not put more money in that guy's pockets. He just blows it on himself.

x

Just sayin'..

Ha! That guy got the ULTIMATE "First!".

HangoverPictures.com

Great letter! The Dodgers and their fans deserve better than Frank McCourt. I just hope a jury isn't involved.

Puckett

HA! Joan totally sounded like you typical knuckle dragging ignorant low life TMZ blogger. She nailed it! Sad thing is i don't think she was mocking you fools? lol

Puckett

wtf? i thought i clicked on a Joan Rivers story. lol

MyOpinionOnly

Lol Puckett! That made me smile....

AJFS

Harvey is a self-absorbed TOOL!

MyOpinionOnly

What happened to that Joan Rivers story???? Harvey get mad or something?

JJ

Awesome letter by a fan who cares about his/her favorite team.

Stiletto

The guy probably whacks off to posters of Tommy Lasorda while inserting "dodger dogs" in his nether regions. Time to grow up dude...womens volleyball is the new "king of throbbing meat" male spectator sport.

IN MY OPINION

GOOD FOR HIM!

craig

Why did you take down the Joan Rivers video? I'm not saying I agree with her but both she and Harvey made interesting points. Put it back up!

Puckett

Wow never did get to read the Joan Rivers story, she must have went ballistic for them to pull it down so fast! lol

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments