« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Dodgers Bankruptcy -- EVERYONE'S In The Act!

7/6/2011 3:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Frank McCourt has a new adversary in his L.A. Dodgers bankruptcy case ... a pissed off FAN named Greg MacDonald. who wrote a passionate anti-McCourt letter to the judge that has now been filed with the court!!!!

0706_mccourt_launch_cut
MacDonald tells TMZ that as a "very concerned Dodgers fan" ... he simply wanted to express his opinion to the judge ... that McCourt is a "snake-oil salesman" who should be stripped of ownership.

MacDonald says he addressed the letter to the judge and popped it in the mail on June 29 ... and somehow, it was entered into the court file ... which means it will be forever memorialized in court records.

Doubtful the judge will consider the letter, but he may come to the same conclusions.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Steve Bradley

AMAZING....... I can't believe the true passion of this fan. I quit going to Indians games in the 90's due to Charlie Sheen movies. But, never did I write a letter to the writers. I wish this fan was the owner of the Dodgers. Maybe we would get on track with Pride like his. Great work Mr. MacDonald. I back you 100%. GO BLUE and Mr. MacDonald.

Throwback kid

The Dodgers may never be able to get back to the greatness of the Lasorda era but they can start right now from rebuilding the team from the ground up. Mccourt must be replaced, they need to bring in a new front office and coaching staff. They need to fire all their scouts, the Dodbers have the worst scouting in baseball.Once they cut all this dead weight from the organization, then maybe there is a chance that the people of Los Angeles can once again be proud of the Dodgers.

Throwback kid

See, I'm so upset about the Dodgers, I actually spelled the word DODGERS wrong! DAMN YOU MCCOURT!

barnaby

This is awesome, a true Dodger fan, screw McCourt & especially his former wife Jaime, GO BLUE!

Linda

LA needs true blue fans like MacDonald. Keep his opinions coming. Thank you for printing his passion.

Jillian

Thanks Greg! Excellent letter and I agree with you 100%.

Mc Court is a carpetbagger and a snake oil salesman and not good for MLB.

Arthur

I'm Frank and I'm going to sue his But off. You are going to be in the poorhouse Greg

Steve Bradley

I will put that red faced east coast p***y in a choke hold. Boom McClown needs to disappear.

janet

Where is the off shore money? Didn't McCort bounce payroll checks?

eff you idiots who didnt watch the draft and dont know the whole story

I am surprised that a dodger fan can spell!

John the Lawyer

Best bankruptcy letter ever. And I've seen a few strange ones. This guy deserves a medal for calling it like it is. And Joan Rivers was a waste of bandwidth.

Jim in Cali

Hahaha, this is pure awesome. This guy should get on the morning shows, ESPN and Rome for this.

globalorg

Welcome to The Global Language Association (GLA)

GLA is the first Global Association which aims to categorise and connect all globally placed language entities under a single umbrella.

GLA is a unique concept in the list of associations available globally. It not only categorises Language companies/agencies, but also categorises Language schools/universities, Interpretation & Sign language companies, Language associations and Language experts along with all major Private & Public companies which can benefit from the Language industry.

"Helping defuse the language barrier, globally!"

globalorg

Welcome to The Global Language Association (GLA)

"Helping defuse the language barrier, globally!"

"Helping defuse the language barrier, globally!"

B

As a Dodger fan, I won'*****ch or go to the games until McCourt is gone. This letter is beautiful and says exactly what I and so many other fans feel. Way to go Greg MacDonald for writing this. And whomever added it to the court records is True Blue Dodger Fan indeed!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2