Sinead O'Connor -- Nothing Compares 2 Her New Look

7/6/2011 9:16 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Doing her best Susan Boyle impersonation, former shaved head singer Sinead O'Connor showed off a softer, more matronly side at a concert in England this weekend.

0706_sinead
This could be a huge comeback for the 44-year-old.

gene yuss

She needs to rip up a picture of Ronald McDonald.

Andrew Badera

That's not Sinead O'Connor.

A. Gabe

Seriously, guys,
I AM 64 and look much beter than this. Please don't insult 64-year-olds. Getting older does not have to mean getting ugly.

Bubbles The Chimp

Wow. She looks very Trailer Park.

Sin D

What's she do now? Tear up a picture of Dora The Explorer? Nothing compares to Tide.

rini6

I'm wondering if she's had medical problems. She looks like she may have been on corticosteroids (prednisone, medrol etc..) for months or years.

Either that, or she has let herself go. I hope I don't look that bad. I'm 45 and I haven't gained weight.

Rabbitt

Oh my God! What happened to her?!?

Kaveman

Someone who contributed such beautiful things to our society many years ago, is now treated like dirt for absolutely no reason other than life-hating people who get a kick out of hurting others. There is nothing wrong with the way she look, for a lady in her mid-forties. Guys, you are not mean because your life sucks... your life sucks because you are mean. Try behaving in a way that actually makes you feel GOOD when you see the person in the mirror. Spewing hate only relieves your agony momentarily. Belittling others for no reason is a sure sign that you need to drastically improve your own life. Being a nice person would be a great start.

Marty

She's really not that big. A little toning at the gym and a hairstylist and makeup artist and she would be kinda hot.

I always loved her voice. I never understood why she ripped up a photo of the Pope, but, he is just a man anyway.

SUN

She is not fat! her arms need to be toned, and lose the hairstyle.

GB122184

She looks horrible. I wouldnt go to her concert if someone paid me to, she is a known supporter of the IRA TERRORIST group. I wouldnt piss on her if she was on fire. I'm suprised she is even performing in England - her songs have been banned from the radio for years after it came to light that she contributes to terrorist groups.

kr

and the idiots show their true colors

aston

NO ONE looks the same at 44 as they did at 22. It's called HAVING A LIFE, folks. You live, and you get scars and marks and kilos and whatever. Only frigid robots have hair that doesn't move, so to speak.

Welcome back, Sinead.

Chet Sanders

I am the pant suit king, I can do anything.

Politico Pablo

Lose the hair, cloths, and about 20 lbs, and she could be the next big thing, again. AND, she could even bring her own cigars.