Snooki to POTTED PLANT: May I Have This Dance?

7/7/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki want smush smush ... with a potted freakin' plant.

070611_snooki_video_2

The reigning queen of drunken "Jersey Shore" antics seriously upped her game at a bar in Seaside Heights on Saturday -- by sloppily dancing with a decorative plant like it was a juiced-up gorilla version of Mark Ballas.

So far, no comment from the plant.

Jack

I wonder how many times she's been like that in her life and someone comes up behind her and sticks it in her her for a few thrusts then wipes off on her when he's done and she has no clue who the person was.

Muppet

I pray this woman grows out of her stupidity. If she doesn't I hope she NEVER has children!

peoplearesilly

This is so stupid -- she is so stupid, and yet the entertainment industry continues to pay people to make complete asses of themselves?

It's time the industry get some standards again. This is pathetic.

Meanie

Why does anyone give a **** about this skanky hood rat? Just toss her in a NJ dump so she can breed with other vermin and be done with it.

Firefly

Isn't that called in public intoxication? Can't she be arrested before she endangers herself or others? Where are the police when you need them. I hope the guy with the camera feels good about what he is doing because we know he isn't doing it to help her. I don'*****ch their show and never will lower myself to that level but if this is what they put out there for everyone to see and call it entertainment than we are one sick society.

Kari

I think she may be the most disgusting person on the planet.

Areader

Gotta love the summer!

The Common Man

Proud to be an American! As long as you people keep watching this "Banana Peel" television, this is what your gonna get. I tried watching one episode of this crap and was reminded of that scene in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest" where McMurphy takes all the mental patients on an unscheduled boating trip. But the show is doing well, these people are millionaires and MTV will keep em coming as long as you keep on watching this train wreck.

itsallgoodnRoanoke

Now, this is a fool. This is a short, overweight, stubby, drunk, showoff, FOOL! It's about money and stop showing this fool to our kids, its ashame and stupied! A Fool!

CZ

I thought this was going to be funny but its just sad. And for all of you people that are blaming MTV, um two words - personal responsibility!

Dog Man

What is that ? I guess in Jersey hot chicks are fat, dumb and sloppy drunk. "Our chicks got rolls, that's how we roll."

Angela

That's not even Snooki. They didn't even show her face. FAKE!!!

DanicaMarie

Lol i love snooki. She does the things i would never do, so i enjoy living vicariously through her.

DanicaMarie

And to all the people calling her "fat" She is probably 130 AT THE VERY MOST, so if that is "fat" then im a beached freaking whale.

Bubbles The Chimp