Snooki to POTTED PLANT: May I Have This Dance?

7/7/2011 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Snooki want smush smush ... with a potted freakin' plant.

070611_snooki_video_2

The reigning queen of drunken "Jersey Shore" antics seriously upped her game at a bar in Seaside Heights on Saturday -- by sloppily dancing with a decorative plant like it was a juiced-up gorilla version of Mark Ballas.

So far, no comment from the plant.

Celebrities Suck

it's amazing how mtv is taking advantage of these alcoholics. This girl needs rehab but yet mtv "devil-worshipers" are cashing in on the stupidity of these puppets... Snooki get help run from this so called fame that is only using you.

Melinda

I'm sorry but I'm not believing it's Snooki unless I see her face. I wouldn't be surprised ~but you can't just throw this out there without even confirming it's her.

SaraBellum

Two words...

Ditch Pig.

ghfghfg

she looks like she was born yesterday, dumber than a bump on a log, retarding

Barb

Lmao that poor plant. What an idiot this made me laugh.

Sersi

OMG dude?!? And this is what people want to watch?!? Thats entertaining? Wow she looks like an orange spongebob squarepants with white chia plants on her feet. Even the camera guy looks disgusted. Young ladies seriously this is NOT cute at all, that is why she is known as a troll ...
Don't get me wrong I do enjoy funny shows, I am no better than anyone else but this chick here is just a straight lame to me. No self respect at all, it's very sad.

Felicia

I'm sure her parents are so proud LMAO

ro

Just a vile creature with NO redeeming qualities. Low life.

JustB

Is her 15 mins up yet????!!! Everything about her just sickens me and I use 2 b a fan. Please go away!

tazer

You guys are crazy snooks is the hottest chick on the planet I wish I was that plant omg omg omg omg

Megadeth

Now you see why forests run away from her, that poor plant couldn't move stuck in a pot. Snooki almost pukes in the vid, but she was probably just mimicking the tree.

MJ

POOR SNOOKUMS

Pua

Fat, tanned, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life young lady. Instead of derision toward her, feel pity for what MTV has put in these kids heads and wallets while the best they would have ever done is make pizza on the boardwalk.

TheUltraworld

What is a snooki?

Sway

Even if she is only 130 pounds or so, she's still like 4'10" which is overweight for her height. Yes she is fat. She needs to switch to lite beers or do some god damn crunches.