Casey Anthony -- Jagged Little Pill

7/7/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Casey Anthony letting her hair down at her sentencing for providing false information to a police officer in Florida today (left) -- and pop singer Alanis Morissette back in 1995 (right).

0707_casey_anthony
Isn't it ironic?

We're just sayin'.

Maria

She will became a celebrity .look at Ice ,Snoop Dog rapper and many they commit crimes in gangs and now they are making millions and rubbing elbows with celebrities , Kendra in DWTS she was a stripper ,now she is married to a football player ,making reality shows and getting rich ,that is what Hollywood is about ! Trash trash trash! money talks she will be in the tabloids for ever until something happens .........same thing will occur with thsi monster who killed her daughter not question about it!

aven

Whoever approved this one should be fired. You could not be more disconnected with what your readers want.

Kelly

Someone really had to stretch the old hung over noggin on this one,They look nothing alike except they both have um long hair!

Put a long brown wig on a monkey and you have a Casey look alike too.

Boo

No, not even close.

meeee

You shouldn't compare anyone to her, take this crap down!

Big Momma

I whole heartedly agree with toasty!

Simone

You've reached a new low. Disgusting that you would compare a murderer to a musician that has always been well behaved with her celebrity.

Paul

You should really take this down,,,,just sayin,,,

HonestOne

Really?!?!... Casey Anthony is a Child Murder, who gave her child jagged little pills (zanax), she shouldn't be compared to someone with talent, not even her looks. FL jurors really f*cked on on the verdict in this case!

Bubba

Probably my memory is falling short, but when did TMZ start to report about Anthony? I have been following her trial at Foxnews and CNN, but certainly NOT at TMZ. Why has TMZ decided to report about her? I cannot consider her a celebrity; she is notorious.
So please stop reporting about her and don't compare her to anyone nor to any animal. She does not deserve it.

K.G.

Even Vivid has fallen back on giving this child killer any spotlight, why wouldn't TMZ?

Alanis is a loving mother, unlike Casey. NOTHING ALIKE!

Not ironic!

Abraham Lincoln

Actually, I think she looks more like Tara from 'Sons of Anarchy'.
But I agree with the others, that this is in bad taste. She shouldn't be viewed as a celebrity. It's understandable for you guys to write articles about the trial, etc, but if it has nothing to do with that then she doesn't need to be on this site (or any others that mainly cater to stars/celebs).

T. Bag Jones

I love you TMZ, but please don't insult Alanis. Put her next to OJ. They're very similar.

HonestOne

Casey gave her child jagged little pills (zanax)and then killed her daughter, how can you compare this monster to anyone, when I look at her I seen nothing, my stomach drops and I feel sick, this B*tch is digusting, please dont compare her to anyone anymore!

Denise

Dumb dumb dumb. As a new mom, I'm sure Alanis Morissette (who I've been a fan of since she showed up on the scene) is THRILLED by the comparison. You've definitely crossed a line. IDIOTS!