Casey Anthony -- Jagged Little Pill

7/7/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Casey Anthony letting her hair down at her sentencing for providing false information to a police officer in Florida today (left) -- and pop singer Alanis Morissette back in 1995 (right).

0707_casey_anthony
Isn't it ironic?

We're just sayin'.

The Neko Nation

First she gets away with murder and now she is famous and will profit from the death of her daughter! What the hell has happened to this country?!?!? Everyone has heard her lies and seen the pics of her partying right after her child supposedly disappeared. It has come to the point where ghetto behavior is accepted while common sense and intelligence are a thing that is frowned upon.

toya

Please take this picture down. Casey is a lying bitch and a child killer. how dare you compare alanis to casey. Alanis is not a child killer!

Lisa

Please knock it off TMZ. Please don't turn this child killer into a celebrity. You are giving her exactly what she wants. This crosses this line. SHE IS NOT A CELEBRITY!

Criss

Well, Alanis is much prettier, is famous for a good reason and would never kill a child.

Lisa

Vivid Entertainment has more cooth than you TMZ. You've now sunk to an all time low. You think this is funny? It's not. Casey Anthony killed her baby and the world knows it. Well, RUMOR HAS IT that she's heading to Hollywood when she gets out of jail Wednesday. She thinks she's going to be famous. And well, you are setting her on down that road aren't cha? Y'all can have the bitch.

I think I will start going to ROL more often from now on. TMZ has lost me on this one.

Criss

It's disgusting to compare this piece of garbage to someone as kind as Alanis.

Trayphin

Johnny Lopez - you're an ass, how dare you do this to Alanis. You have no class - you sell out. TMZ has changed, you are not a news source - YOU'RE a celebrity gossip website. Stay that way!!!!!

ominous_goo

Gee what a difference in appearance from the court room Casey to the whore or should I say back to the whore look....she looks ready to party again.......that bitch deserves every bit of harsh treatment she is gonna get when she gets out......whore bitch murderer!!

Steve

I am trying to decide whether TMZ just jumped the shark or that occurred with its inception of the TMZ Tour bus?

TiminPhx

I don't care if they look like twins.

It's horrible to compare a talented singer with this rotten, evil, sack of crap.

Have some restraint TMZ.

Crazyhorse89

TMZ, sad sad sad, take this down is my suggestion, your glorifying a Baby Killer. I agree with the other posters, your about to loose your viewing audience, going the wrong direction. Stick to stupid Celebrities, and leave this one alone.

gemini81

This is such bull ***** TMZ, take this crap down, that's disgusting!!! If there continues to be junk stories about this POS murdering b itch, I will never come to this site again.
Do not give this evil trash anymore attention, let's just hope that she experiences a living hell for the rest of her pathetic life. Rot in hell Casey, you murdered your child and got away with it.

moty

"Well I'm here....
To remind you of
the mess you made...."

Regulator

Alanis should definitely sue Harvey for defamation of character.

Criss

I love Alanis and think it's awful to compare her to this filth because there's a very slight resembelence, which I barely even see.