Casey Anthony -- Jagged Little Pill

7/7/2011 9:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Here's Casey Anthony letting her hair down at her sentencing for providing false information to a police officer in Florida today (left) -- and pop singer Alanis Morissette back in 1995 (right).

0707_casey_anthony
Isn't it ironic?

We're just sayin'.

vicnoia

THAT'S SOOOO BAD TASTE! that's sooooo not fair to her being associated to a child murdrer!
Waiting for alanis sue the shi* out of you guys!

en Todo Momento!!

dude. i am sure that county is refusing to allow the fbi to dna the dead baby body, because i bet you one million dollars, that the little dead girl is not her daughter. there is like way more than meets the eye in this case. waaaaaaaaaaay more..

matt

I bet sex with Casey A. would be wild & crazy right now...Oh & really really GOOD!

spliffsmommy

alanis isnt a baby killer...casey is a filthy hobag,she will be sliding her snail on da pole soon..mark my words..methhead looking scuzzy snake

Lo From Wisco

I'm sure Alanis Moreisette is thrilled to be compared to a baby killer. Home girl is lookin' a wreck.

LJ

Ouch! What did someone as wonderfully talented as Alanis Morissette ever do to deserve this? How about we drop this no good liar from any and all attention and try to move on now.

AS

So maybe someone could just slip her a jagged little pill, wrap some duct tape around her and drop her into very deep hole. In her own backyard...I know, she was found not guilty. But if there was EVER someone who was, it's her.

Look at her smirking. She's thinking, I got away with it. Damn! I really got away with it...

I hate this story... :PPPPPP

Grandma Cracker

This is tasteless and Alanis should sue TMZ for this.

AWFUL

norma

casey the killer is a ugly mutt she has big jumbo ears crazy eyes and a forhead that protrudes,TMZ needs money so much that they would do this to a star and singer alanis I think not it's disgusting that they would ever print her picture ever she is a monster1

norma

the child kller has the weirdest head ever she is ugly inside and out have you seen her dumbo ears and the small beedie head and the strange a-ss eye brows she is gross,you need to take the picture down does TMZ need money so bad they have stooped to making money off this kind of low life vermin s*** bag called casey anthoney

Disgusted

You guys are desperate for a hit. Why would you do that to Alanis? She's one of the best female artists in music, and Casey Anthony is a monster. What is there to compare?

Honey

I've thought for a looonnng time that she looks like Alanis.

Chad

So wrong. I agree please remove this post. Alanis is good. Don't compare her to evil.

Joyce

This psycho monster should not be compared to another living thing. I hope everyone out does not buy any books or anything else related to this case. Don't reward this pig for being a killer and getting away with.

Joyce

Please don't compare the psycho monster to a living being.