'Celeb Rehab' Star Preggo -- Hubby Doubts Paternity

7/7/2011 3:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The GOOD News: "Celebrity Rehab" star Kari Ann Peniche is PREGNANT!!
The BAD News: Her husband is unsure if he's the father ... and has filed for a divorce.

0707_Kari_Ann_Peniche_getty_ex

TMZ has obtained the divorce papers, in which Justin Williams states that Kari Ann is pregnant -- and wants a judge to order genetic testing to determine if "this is a child of the marriage." The docs were filed in L.A. County Superior Court by Williams' lawyer Marlo Van Oorschot.

Kari Ann has been treated for sex addiction in the past -- even appearing on "Sex Rehab with Dr. Drew" back in 2009.

The couple has only been married for a few months -- they tied the knot back in February.

Calls to Kari Ann have not been returned.

Muppet

dmueller about an hour ago
Of course calls to her were not returned. Nobody is around to bring her juice before she gets out of bed. I bet her husband feels like he's just been paroled..
________

As soon as I saw her name the first thing I thought of was the orange juice episode! Spoiled ignorant brat she is!!

moe

WHO would want to be in the same space as this gutter slut trash??? let alone have sex with her? She probably has countless STDs. She is sooooooooo gross, FUGLY, and a liar! She will do anything to be in the news!

Hugh Jass

Kari on my wayward son, ...oh snap, that's a song lyric....

Areader

What was he thinking, marriage was the last thing Kari Ann Peniche was ready for, let alone have a child!!!

Lady Di

Abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abort !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lady Di

GOOD news? GOOD news????? Like Child Protective Services needs MORE of this ****e? Bad news...she is pregnant. No surprise....the paternity is questionable.
Abort!!!! Abort!!!!!!

everyone

How is it good news that a crystal meth and sex addict is pregnant?

Greg

I Know Kari from Hollywood and can tell you she has had sex with EVERYONE. Her favorite line was "come over I want to show you my amazing bathtub". That is the same bathtub from her video wit that Eric Dane and Rebekah Grayheart.

Seriously, I would be disgusted if she was the mother of my child. Such a pig and her brain is so fried she cannot keep on the same thought for more than 30 seconds.

FIVEONETWO

Those people she's had sex with are just as disgusting and sick, especially knowing how messed up she is- and you can bet they knew how messed up she is before they did it with her.

dd

This crazed druggie shouldn't be having anyones baby.

Jill Conway

I came across her picture in the dictionary - next to the word "skank".

ChloeMarie

Who is this person and why does anyone care?

Superman

"Sex addiction"? Is that just some more PC bullsh*t euphemism for sluts, whores, and adulterers? Being a cheating slut is no addiction! That's like saying drinking bottled water is an addiction for quenching your thirst when there are other ways to quench your thirst.

Mikey

Re Greg.

I also know her from the 'scene' and she is a horrendous human being. I last saw her a week or so before her wedding at a party and she was fully cracked out, as was her husband to be, and as soon as his back was turned she asked my friend is she could f*** him.

kelly

man, she was/is a bitchhh!i'm worried about the sake and health of the unborn baby in her stomach more than anything else, wasn't she addicted to meth??

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments