'Pawn Star'

Half the Hoss

He Used to Be

7/8/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Corey "Big Hoss" Harrison from "Pawn Stars" dropped over 100 POUNDS in less than five months, TMZ has learned -- all thanks to hard work ... and a little help from his doctor.

0707_corey_pawn_stars_getty_bryan_hainer_ex
Hoss tells TMZ, he decided to get lap band surgery back in February -- after his doctor diagnosed him as a prediabetic.

According to Hoss, he's already lost 115 pounds, and continues to shed the weight -- working out with a trainer 5 days a week ALONG with participating in Krav Maga fighting classes.

Hoss' weight issues have been a topic on the show -- and Rick even built a gym in the pawn shop to encourage Hoss and Chumlee to drop the weight.

Glad to see it's working out.

0708_slimming_stars_footer

Yeyon10

That is not dedication that is called cheating. I lost 75 pounds by working my ass off and eating correctly that is dedication and by the way i have not gained an ounce back since i started 1 year ago.

pcat

He looks more now like old man!

Northerner

he would lose another 300 pounds if he would have chumlee removed.
and he would gain an extra 75 IQ points too!

Elaine

He looks so much like his grandfather in his face that it isn't even funny.

Daved

I can't believe all the "haters" on this site. Good for Hoss ! I admire the relationship he has with his father and grandfater. Now, work on the smoking !

Marty

What is all the fuss?
He didn't do anything but go to a Doctor and have his stomach tied in a knot so when he over eats he throws up!

He is a prime candidate to gain it all back in a year or two.
Watch out for the dreaded gall bladder infections that kills half the people that get that medical procedure done.
Now if he would have lost it by dieting and working out I would be more respectful.

He cheated and you guys are giving him praise?

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Still an ugly loser, he just has less fat on a still fat body.

Dawn

Good for him i also had Lapband surgury wo years ago and have lost 210 pounds! I am glad he finally made the decision to do something about his weight. I hope chumlee will follow in his footsteps!LOOKING GOOD BIG HOSS OR SHOULD I SAY LITTLE HOSS!

Paden

Some of you are mean and nasty. Maybe STFU

Heidi

I KNEW he had had a weight loss surgery! I just said yesterday that he has dropped so much weight, but everybody disagreed and said he didn't look too different. HA HA! SUCK IT!

VINDICATED!

Magola

I wonder what will become of his tatoos? Do they become distorted and weird looking?

Bizzie

To all the haters who say weight reduction surgery is cheating, dont you think people have tried everything else? Do you actually know what you have to go through before you are even approved for it? I believe the saying is, dont judge a person until you have walked a hundred miles in their shoes, and in the case of a Mrbidly Obese person, that 100 miles is a killer. Hoss, keep up the good work, because its not an easy way out, but do be careful of the side effects.

gareball

He's still as ugly as a mud fence. No amount of lipstick can make that pig look good. His attitude could use a major adjustment as well.

Bettsie

People are mean on this site. Good for Hoss he invested $20,000. grand in himself. Just eat what they tell you and exercise it's very important and good luck to you.

Jessica

Well JustaGuy, I must say I am amused by your comments and your brand of sarcasm. Thanks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
JustaGuy: 20 days ago

Losing that much weight that quickly is very bad for you.
Not to mention because he lost it so ridiculously fast the odds that he puts it ALL back PLUS more..is extremely high.

It's a shame his doctor and trainer doesn't have a clue.

Look it up if you don't believe me.
I'm right. I'm always right.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments