The Situation: I MIGHT Be Ditching 'Jersey Shore'

7/7/2011 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

First Vinny splits ... and now, The Situation?!?!?!070711_situation_inf_still

Mr. Sitch was strolling through Jersey yesterday, with a gaggle of chicks following behind him, when a photog asked, "Mike, are you splitting from the show or what bro?"

He didn't exactly deny it ... and when the photog wished him "luck" -- Mike replied, "I don't need luck ... I don't need it."

Sources tell TMZ ... The Situation has been antsy lately ... telling producers he doesn't need the show.

We're told he actually WALKED OUT of the house alone yesterday after expressing his frustration with the show ... but he's back in the house.

For now.

Celebrities Suck

what a total douche bag. He doesn't need luck? This guy is such a prick.. We need new jersey shore member get rid of these idiots already.

citizenstrange

That's some powerful reporting. Keep up the good work!

Reuben

God I hope this is the end of this retarded show! In 10 years this fool will be working at a car dealership picking up on fat housewives

bz1217

no body cares about him. hes just pissed because theyre not coming back next year, thank god. im actually from toms river and their bull**** needs to end here. it makes seaside more of a **** show then it was

Andrew

Bleh, look a all those vapid girls following him like stray cats. What's in the water over there? That whole culture is just embarrassing to this whole country.

TheUltraworld

So another words, he'll be unemployed.

Oval Beach

Wow!!! What a douche. And I know he knows he gets called that quite often and he LOVES the attention from what being called a douche can bring to a douche like this but I must add my own sentiments to how this idiot lives his life and I must say again...what a douche.

Problem?

It pains me to admit that I freaking love this kid, but he thinks he doesn't need the show? Yeah. Good luck with that, Mike. What else have you done so successfully, besides probably breed a whole new world of STDs? That is, assuming he gets laid even a fraction of the amount he says he does.

ken

does anyone but me think that this clown might actually be the gay one on the show??? He is the biggest ***** there is.

wheelzz

Ok which one of the cast members is it Vinny or Sitch leaving? The story didn't stick with Vinny leaving to begin with, so they had to upstage the ratings game with Sitch leaving too? It would benefit the show if Situation left. A real star would not be so stuck on themselves! As little as it would have hurt the show I wish Sitch would have left from the beginning instead of Angela. Ok Truthfully the both gone would of made the show much much much better!

Problem?

@ken- no you are not the only one. I get such a gay vibe from this kid.

heather

The situation is just an attention w****. he'll do anything to get attention. Whether it's looking like a fool on dancing with the stars, or having hissy fits because he couldn't get lucky one night, he'll still do it. if he leaves the show (which i hope he does. the guy is 30 having sex with girls who are 21) nothing will ever change. and he calls himself a man, he's nothing but a child in my eyes.

ackjay othwellray

mikes the situation its his house hatersss!

CryBaby Lopez

really i don't care bout mike he's drama. WAY too much drama. really i hope he leaves everybody is better off with out him, Always says he trying to help but really he's 2 faced and he just stirs up **** 4 everybody

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4