Weston's Wife -- I AM Pregnant and I DRANK Anyway

7/7/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's wife Nikki Williams tells TMZ ... she HAD been DRINKING the night before the couple was arrested for domestic violence last weekend  ... even though she KNEW she was pregnant at the time.

0707_weston_cage_wife_EX

Williams released a statement saying ... "I did drink the night before the arrest. I suppose my hormones got the best of me. That was the only occasion I consumed alcohol since I found out that I'm pregnant and I really regret my decision to do so."

Williams says both she and Weston are back in rehab together -- adding, "We are not pressing charges against each other and we are working through our issues. We love each other very much."

As for the altercation, Nikki explains, "Weston and I did get physical with one another and he did not hit me in the face."

Williams concludes, "We may be passionate, but we are not crazy."

Rika

starting to remind me of Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil, lets hope it turns out better

Bob

Please lady (I use the term loosely) GET AN ABORTION. The world does not need anymore of the likes of you or Weston!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chefadam

Baby Dain Bramage

chefadam

Hey Harvinator! Can a person be charged for negligence if drinking with child? In Europe it is still common for pregnant moms to have a glass or 2 of wine with dinner. I have heard stories of women being refused wine when pregnant in the States and usually the bartender gets fired. Whats your take on the situation?

Kathy

I wonder if her mother drank when she was pregnant.

Also--I guess TMZ will keep reporting on these two as long as we idiots keep commenting on them.

nevernude

You both have psych issues, and thanks to your public, "PASSION", CPS is now aware of your public displays of DV, and fetal alcohol consumption.

Guess who will be under investigation once she pops! Yep, YOU, crazy bitch! Take that kid FAR FAR away...

anonymous

this is a total, scary tragedy. they both need rehab for a long time, and medication. the newborn/baby is so unlucky to be born to these two. it isnt so much about the alcohol she says she drank only once, but who knows how many more times she will, or drugs, because, even with rehab, she/they probably will relapse. cps should be on their case now and always..take the baby away unless they take total and responsible care of the baby, and no abuse of one another or the child. of course, same for grandpa nic and alice....same when the child is around those 2...crazy bunch.they all need professional help. nic and alice too. cps should require it of nic and alice so he/they can see his grandkid.

birdman

And another Fetal Alcohol Syndrome baby was born. That or it will die from SIDS or have asthma. Poor thing :(

lap123

Okay, God help that baby!!!! They have a very co-dependent abusive relationship. They need to get away from one another before one gets killed. I'm just saying with an unhealthy relationship like they have it is just a matter of time. Did anyone pick up on the fact that in her statement she said "Weston and I did get physical with one another and he did not HIT ME IN THE FACE."? I'm guessing as long as it wasn't in the face then abuse is okay with her?

Ann

"We are not crazy."

Really? CRAZIER THAN A BOX OF FROGS!

Superman

Incredibly dumb is what they are.

Exhibit B in proving Darwin's theory of evolution is a hoax.

Superman

^Exhibit A is that 'planking' clip from earlier today.

Bren

I somehow doubt it is the first or last time. I hope the baby is okay

starshine79

oh sigh.
these two are clearly in no position to be procreating.

CelebrityGossipGirl

Most women who consume alcohol weekly or more often continue to drink through out their pregnancy. I have researched FAS extensively in my line of work and there is NO PROOF that it even exists. Statistically, babies born to drinking and non-drinking mothers have the same chance of retardation. I still would think, as future mother, she wouldn't take that chance, but she is obviously delusional about her drinking, her pregnancy, her marriage and her ability to become a productive member of society.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments