Weston's Wife -- I AM Pregnant and I DRANK Anyway

7/7/2011 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Weston Cage's wife Nikki Williams tells TMZ ... she HAD been DRINKING the night before the couple was arrested for domestic violence last weekend  ... even though she KNEW she was pregnant at the time.

0707_weston_cage_wife_EX

Williams released a statement saying ... "I did drink the night before the arrest. I suppose my hormones got the best of me. That was the only occasion I consumed alcohol since I found out that I'm pregnant and I really regret my decision to do so."

Williams says both she and Weston are back in rehab together -- adding, "We are not pressing charges against each other and we are working through our issues. We love each other very much."

As for the altercation, Nikki explains, "Weston and I did get physical with one another and he did not hit me in the face."

Williams concludes, "We may be passionate, but we are not crazy."

JugEars McKenyan Sr..

"Williams concludes, "We may be passionate, but we are not crazy.""

No you're both typical Hollywood s*** of today, that's all.

CC

I dont care what anyone says! I think these two are a cute couple, and I think they are gonna make it! And they are definitely not losers! They are doing the right thing by not giving up on each other, no matter how hard it gets and no matter how mean people are to them. The only loser around here is that guy that beat up Weston when he was too drunk to fight back, and then tried to justify it by yelling to everyone that Weston was crazy! Now HE was the real wacko! You go Weston and Nikki!

HMMMM

She says they aren't crazy, thats true, they are both stupid beyond belief. She knew she was pregnant and got drunk anyway. She should be put in prison (solitary) until the baby is born and the child taken away.

Superman

CelebrityGossipGirl about an hour ago

I have researched FAS extensively in my line of work and there is NO PROOF that it even exists. Statistically, babies born to drinking and non-drinking mothers have the same chance of retardation.
==========================

What an incredibly stupid, lying, and irresponsible comment to make!!!!

FYI...

"Alcohol (wine, beer, or liquor) is the leading known preventable cause of mental and physical birth defects in the United States."

"It's estimated that each year in the United States, 1 in every 750 infants is born with a pattern of physical, developmental, and functional problems referred to as fetal alcohol syndrome (FAS), while another 40,000 are born with fetal alcohol effects (FAE)."

RJ Hunt

They don't need to press charges on each other...the DA will prosecute both of them without their testimony...the charge will go from felony domestic battery to felony assault & battery...this should be pretty good...

Sara

If you really regret it that much, shut up about it, idiot!!!

l.m.dragsnes@online.no

Hope social services stand ready when this baby is born. Stupid women!

Dennis Johnson

No where people.

lala

For some reason I want them to work out, but they won't. Theres no such thing as a life long.. or decade long marriage in hollywierd. He seems more in love with her, than her in love with him. Nobody wants a kid to look like the fetal alcohol babies, please don't drink Nikki, thats life long damage.

Maddy storrier

Yeah this girl is nuts. A week before the wedding shenhad her tongue down another guys throat. Gross. I mean what do you expect. I actually mistook her for a stripper when I saw her at the club. So embarrassing. The child probably isn't even his.

Maddy storrier

Well from what I saw yes, you're right he is defy itely more into her than her in him.

AndUKnowThisMan

These People suck TMZ!! Please do not show more on them!!!

possum

I suppose this woman has never heard of "Fetal Alcohol Syndrome", she should know better. The bad part is not only does this show a complete lack of judgement by both of these Morons, but no understanding of the actual consequences of this action on this baby she is carrying. He will no doubt, grow up , providing he survives this pair of fools, to become a problem too !!!!!!!!! It all started way back up this family's tree. Once stupid, the gene appears to be the dominate one in each successive generation , always STUPID !!!!!!!!!!!

Tall Blonde

Save the drama for you momma kids. GROW UP!

CrabbyPatty

And, in other news, NIKKI WILLIAMS is a STUPID BIATCH!!!! I hate her now, and don't even know her. STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments