'Teen Mom' -- Rushed to Hospital for Ovarian Cyst

7/8/2011 10:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Teen Mom" Jenelle Evans was rushed to a North Carolina hospital this morning with INTENSE abdominal pains -- and when she arrived ... we're told, doctors found a cyst on her ovaries.

0506_jenelle_BN_01

Jenelle originally posted a message on her Facebook page, claiming she thought the pain was from her appendix -- saying, "heading to the hospital, i think my appendix are about to rupture. been up since 2am crying."

But according to her rep, the 19-year-old had a cyst on her ovaries -- which isn't that uncommon for a girl her age.

Evans has since been released -- and is now resting at home ... with the help of some pain meds.

karlew

You people who are going on about karma best beware. I'm pretty sure wishing pain and ill health on someone is bad karma. Cysts for everyone!!!

Melissa K

I didn't realize you could have more than one appendix.

mzbrown

Who cares! Thats what happens when you F*%k at an early age.

neva

i have had mulitple cysts on my ovarys and had one runpure it was the most painful thing i have ever experienced and i have had two kids. i would never wish this pain on anyone. karma doubt it but she could def be a better mom

psychokittyface

I'm actually kinda surprised she knows such a big word as "rupture."

ashley

imagine that, pain meds for the dope feen

2manysickos

Who the hell cares??? Slow day tmz!!!!!!!!!!

ManiacalZebra

Really? A couple of years ago, I had an ovary and fallopian tube removed because of a cyst the size of a softball (the doc said; I was under general anesthesia at the time and never saw it), but I was never in the ER for pain because of it. I barely felt it at all.

MissAnn

I have had an ovarian cyst rupture and it hurts like hell, but why is this news? Are you guys going to start reporting when people take craps too?

Aarin

Shes doing it for the nice hospital drugs. Stop being such a crack whore no one cares.

Chris

Wow....maybe she will need to have a hysterectomy! That would be poetic justice.

kate

"I think my appendix are about to rupture." Memo to Jenelle: You only have 1 appendix fool! You also have 1 son that u seem to forget about too.

Jack

Did some use a at home aboration kit by taking a metal hanger out of the closet

Brandi

I have polycystic ovary disease and the first time I had a bad cyst I thought it was my appendix too! Very very very painful but she probably deserves it.

Franc

Go back to school idjit. People only have one appendix. You're not special.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments