Jaden & Will Smith

Shirtless Beach Buds

7/8/2011 10:55 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"Karate Kid" Jaden Smith and his fit pops Will Smith proved the up & coming apple doesn't fall far from the A-list tree while on the beach in Hawaii on Thursday.

0708_will_jayden_smith_splash
 The vacationing Smiths will be celebrating as Jaden turns a whopping 13 today.

croc

is jayden wearing a skirt?
i just notice that.
a wrap around sorta thing?

bailey

eww. lol

And thats the truth

Ray Sist

I dont see anything racial in camaguey's comment. They are simply saying that the Smith's flaunt their wealth and they (camaguey) do not care for the family. They are entitled to their opinion. How do you know camaguey is not black? You are actually MAKING it a racial issue. Now who is the bigot?

Just because a person that is not black does not like a black person, does not mean they are a racists or bigot. I am sure there are blacks out there that do not like white actors, does that mean they are bigots as well?

I am white and I happen to like Will Smith alot, however, I do not care for his wife. She acts stuck up as well as her kids. I have seen 90% of Will's movies and I loved his rap and The French Prince. One of my other favorite sitcoms is Living Single. I like Queen Latifah. I never liked Friends, nor do I like Seinfeld and they are basically white sitcoms.

mkope1

LOL What a gay family!!!Did they tell Will to strike a gay pose lol!!And his son the next Michael Jackson?He will no doubt be gay,cant see that kid tearing up any chick.He stole the blue steel look from zoolander!

Dan

Will's gonna make a ton of $$ in the future playing Obama in movies

briana

Happy Birthday Jaden<3 He looks super different by his face but he's getting older now so when kids get to their teenager age their gonna grow up and look different

farrah

OMG jaden looks hot no Jike Happy Birthday to him

Glen Danzig

Will look like a Rat

LittleBIt

Hey Will, what up? Being from just south of Philly myself I have great affection for Will Smith. He's a great guy, down to earth, funny and a family man. His kids are going to be as awsome as he is. Much love and to him and all his amazingly talented family. Caught The Karate Kid a while back. Wow! Jaden is a chip off the old block. God Bless the whole family.

tranceman

How anyone thinks cornrows look good is beyond me. Ugh!!

sara

It's a little creepy that you're promoting a 13 year old as having a good body. Would you do that to a 13 year old girl? (Well, TMZ would--but most places would not.)

Lay off kids, please.

David

This family is so full of themselves. Why?

Gridiron

@ And thats the truth,

Well said. Honest comments don't make you a racist. TMZ does have it's disproportionate number of racists and their posts are usually pretty easy to spot. They don't exactly hide it. They would be making asinine comments like calling them apes or finding innovative ways to slip in a reference to the N-word without getting their post removed. Simply saying these kids annoy you or Will is starting to look old or like Jesse Jackson (which, honestly, he is) is not racist at all. Truth is, his kids DO turn a lot of folks off, including me sometimes. For instance, why must his son always have that played out serious look like he's allergic to smiling? His dad made a fortune starting out as a goofball rapper who always laughed and smiled. He was the anti-hard-core-rapper who wore it proudly that he wasn't too "cool" to have fun, use clean language, smile, and enjoy life. This kid was born into wealth with a platinum spoon in his mouth. Why so glum all the time? Kid, you have about 500 million reasons to be happy. Ease up on the hard act and show some teeth occasionally.

gene yuss

gay and gayer

asstird

these pictures are very weird. jaden seems so stuck on
himself already, i think only his sister has redeeming
qualities