Joe Manganiello vs. Matt Bomer:

Who'd You Rather?

7/9/2011 3:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

"True Blood" stud Joe Manganiello was spotted on the NYC set of "White Collar" along side the show's dapper star Matt Bomer on Wednesday.

0707_white_collar_rather

Question is ...

Deb24

There is more to anybody than just looks, and though Matt is gorgeous, he is much more too. People who KNOW him say he is a dedicated professional and a good human being with a great heart. I know people who have met him and were VERY impressed with the man.

anonymous

I don't care abour Matt's sexuality. Its irrelevant when talking about looks. Hot is hot. But its hard to compare them. There both very attractive in different ways. Matt is more "pretty", toned but thin and looks good in suits. Joe is a little more rugged and muscular.

Deej

Oh, Matt, totally. Who cares if he's Gay, married and with Kids, it's not like I'm planning anything with him. Be real! He's a fantastic actor and the fact he's beautiful just adds to his charisma. You can keep you vampire, or whatever he is!!

Patamar2

There is no comparison: it's Matt all the way. As for the 'manly, man' or 'all man' nonsense, Matt is both and then some. Joe is handsome, but he is no Matt Bomer.

Sonia

I love Matt and, out of these two, he wins all the way. To be honest though, if there were a similar contest between Matt Bomer and Tim DeKay, his co-star on White Collar:

TIM FTW!!!

Giovanni1948

I'd be more than happy to watch them with each other. Now there's a fantasy fest.

Sonia

ALL HAIL GIOVANNI1948!! SMARTEST PERSON ON TMZ!!

TiSa

I don't care what Matt's sexual orientation is. No comment for his personal life. That's his own business, not ours. We can agree or disagree anything about him, but we have to respect him. Stop making any judgements, Everyone. Just vote the man that we love without killing anybody's character.

TiSa

Oh, come on. I don't care what Matt's sexual orientation is. No comment for Matt's personal life. That's his own business, not ours. We can agree or disagree of anything about him, but we have to respect him, Everyone. We can vote the man what we love without killing anybody's character by making comment of full of hates, judgements and harrasments. Please, vote with honest, fair, and true heart. :)

Kavya

Why do you people care about Matt's sexual orietation? So what if he's gay or straight? Why does that matter? Matt is drop dead gorgeous but is a really nice guy, gay OR not! So what if he likes privacy? Who'd blame him? His personal life has nothing to do with this poll. Some people are so mean?! A looks like a "self absorbed prick"? Have you ever heard the quote "Don't judge a book by it's cover??" Here's what he said in one interview "I've never cared about how successful or how big I was going to be. I just wanted to be part of a story that affected people, made them laugh or cry. To me, that was more important than having my face on some billboard." That doesn't sound self absorbed to me... Here's the rest of the article:http://www.siouxcityjournal.com/entertainment/television/article_6dd50903-a681-59f4-b4b5-8e4058c0993e.html

Maude

Come on!! JOE all the way

mineemowse

Matt totally rocks - sure he is the most beautiful specimen of a man I have ever seen - but from everything I have read - and I have read a lot, he's just a really, down to earth, nice guy. Matt wins hands down for me. Check out http://www.mattbomerfan.com

Renan Rodrigues Freir

Is Matt gay or thats a rumor???

Katelynn

Joe Manganiello all the way. Somking hot!!! He is so awsome.

Jackie16

BOTH...Please don't make me choose..and it's even better if they're into each other....(perv-sorry)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments