Octomom in Plane Fight with '3rd Rock' Star

7/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flying on a plane next to 12 screaming kids is enough to drive anyone insane -- and that's exactly what set Kristen Johnston off last night ... and the 12 kids belonged to Octomom!

0709_octmom_kristen_EX
Nadya Suleman was flying back from New York City last night and her and the brood took up most of the business class section of the plane. The flight was delayed for more than two hours and Nadya tried to silence the kids -- to no avail.

The crying babies annoyed the "3rd Rock from the Sun" star so much, she marched over to Nadya and told her keep it down.

Nadya's rep tells TMZ Nadya fired back, "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" To which Kristen allegedly responded, "Get more help!"

The rep says Nadya shouted back, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"

Eventually Kristen returned to her seat, but according to Nadya's rep ... Kristen got off the plane and never returned.

We got Nadya when she belatedly landed at LAX, and she had no idea Johnston was a celebrity, telling us, "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."

0709_octomom_video_tmz_exv

Attempts to reach Johnston's reps were unsuccessful.

rdudiva

I have an 18 month old and you can't pay me to bring her on a plane. Not that she's out of control but at that age, jeez you can only imagine. I want to have some sympathy for her but at the same time it's kinda hard to. I hope she can really get it together.

nof

As much as I like Nadya ...

She was way off on this one.

Kristen had to get OFF of the plane -

Go back into the terminal -

Wait.

Get back into line -

-Wait

-Get another flight -

The airline should make-this-right with Kristen.

Nadya needs a private plane/special accomodations.

She can't expect -

Good-natured-ness out of people -

I'm disappointed in Nadya's attitude on this one.

I wretched as I read this -

And will continue to cringe -

All morning long -

Kristen is one of my all-time favorite female performers -

On perhaps the greatest sitcom ever done.

n

konaehukai

I'd get off the plane too. Octomom obviously can't control the kids. And if she's broke, how is she flying business class? This woman is a joke.

Phreaky

I've seen videos of her kids beating her, calling her a b*tch, kicking, screaming. Every single one of her kids need some type of therapy. Nadya does too. When they would beat her and call her names, she really didn't have any reaction. Kind of like how she looks in that picture above - the kids are going nuts and shes just carrying them along, probably saying "shhhh".
Such an idiot.

WiddoMouse

She appeared to have several adult helpers...it was not just her versus 12 children. She has messed up her life but is trying to do what she can to raise those babies. Making $28,000 in one month sounds like a lot, but consider that when divided among 15 people, it's only $18xx.xx per person. To those of you who do nothing but put her down, please tell the world what you would suggest she do? You don't want her to get any government entitlements, you would have a fit if she got a 9 to 5 job, and would find fault if she put the children into foster care or put them up for adoption. Maybe if some of the other passengers had offered to help her with ONE child, the flight would have been happier for everyone. God bless her for trying to be a good mother.

mon

The most annoying thing on a flight is a screaming kid. I cannot imagine having tons of them screaming to no end around me. In my experience annoying parents have even failed to try and silence their kids. I have asked for a seat change when I am placed near parents with kid/s. I understand perhaps there is little that can be done and said to a baby but come-on a two or three year old kid running havoc on a plane can be told to shut it or at least be given a good prep-talk before boarding that plane. Parents need to realise that their kid might be all cute and talkative to them but sure irritates the hell out of others that have to endure them for some hours in a closed space.

w

Screw that, Im sad to know now that Kristen Johnston is a bitch, I really liked her.

w

oh and thumbs up to widdomouse I 100% agree with you.

kim purdy

Where are the other two kids???? Oh no!!! Can you say...Zanny the Nanny???? She's the answer to moms of inconvenient children everywhere.....

Tina

Kids should not be allowed in business class or first class period. If you are willing to pay that tremendous amount of extra money, it should be a child-free, scream-free, running up and down the aisles free zone. Take Greyhound next time, Octomom.

Puckett

This is 100% the fault of the airline. Anyone with half a brain knows she's a terrible mother who doesn't care about anyone else and the kids are out of control little monsters.

What did they think was going to happen with this business class clusterfvck!? They're lucky they're getting away without refunding everyone who flew business class with her, because they sure as hell should be.

Which airline was this on!?

Barbwire

Octo gives her usual comment about not having a TV or no*****ched for TEN years..but 3rd Rock was on before that (1996-2001). That was an encounter of the weird-alien kind!

say what?

You people are just ruthless!! Take a greyhound? Sure, a 20 hour cross country trip...smart! They (NBC) prob put her in business because her group would have taken up the entire section...better to disrupt a handful of passengers in business instead of about 150 in economy. Duct tape? Wow...you're funny. I'm sure Caylee is laughing about that right now.

Barbwire

It was reported that octo took (only) 10 kids to NY. 4 stayed home alone(she has NO help you know). Now you see why she is always counting. OR A couple are in lost baggage. No worries- they should be home in 31 days. Her oldest son went to practice grafiitti in NY and didn't want to be a designated helper on set.

nof

Four years ago I lived in a complex featuring side-by-side balconies -

My neighbor -

Who'd been to war with previous occupants of my unit?

LIVED on his balcony -

And was addicted to smoking cigars -

Thus 24/7 I had his cigar smoke -

Drifting into both my living room/bedroom.

When I pointed out this was an inconvenience to me -

...unpleasant to the nth -