Octomom in Plane Fight with '3rd Rock' Star

7/9/2011 7:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flying on a plane next to 12 screaming kids is enough to drive anyone insane -- and that's exactly what set Kristen Johnston off last night ... and the 12 kids belonged to Octomom!

0709_octmom_kristen_EX
Nadya Suleman was flying back from New York City last night and her and the brood took up most of the business class section of the plane. The flight was delayed for more than two hours and Nadya tried to silence the kids -- to no avail.

The crying babies annoyed the "3rd Rock from the Sun" star so much, she marched over to Nadya and told her keep it down.

Nadya's rep tells TMZ Nadya fired back, "How would you like me to keep eight 2-year-olds quiet?" To which Kristen allegedly responded, "Get more help!"

The rep says Nadya shouted back, "Why don't you grow a baby and get a life!"

Eventually Kristen returned to her seat, but according to Nadya's rep ... Kristen got off the plane and never returned.

We got Nadya when she belatedly landed at LAX, and she had no idea Johnston was a celebrity, telling us, "I guess there's some people that don't like kids."

0709_octomom_video_tmz_exv

Attempts to reach Johnston's reps were unsuccessful.

Tempest

Octomom is a loser and her poor kids are the ones suffering for her lack of common sense and over the top reproduction BS. The older kids, the 1st 6 are the ones I feel sorry for. They are sacrificing ALOT because of the octuplets their heathen mother popped out! She obviously did it for the money, she thought they'd be a big payday and she'd never have to work! Little did she know how hard it would be to take care of the octuplets by herself!

gonesi

////////////////////////

I feel for those kids too. I feel that 99% read about her simply hoping for good news that the kids are taken away.

My child has always come first. Yes, I would have loved more kids, but I worked full time and felt I would be cheating mine out of attention and affection they needed. I couldn't imagine depriving mine of that by making him split it with 13 more just because I wanted them and I wanted for attention for me! Most women put the needs of their children first.

Poor Aiden should have been where she stopped. Then one of the girl twin is messed up. At that point, if she loved her kids more than herself, it should have been time to close shop. Then I think her oldest boy 10-12? sleeps with a pacifier in his mouth. She should she is has problems too.

I can't think of a single time this woman has put those kids first. When she tries to explain, all you hear is "I want".."I need"..etc..it is never about the kids except the constant references to she wants/needs more money to take care of them.

If she ever looked at them she would realize they all need more one on one attention. She can't give it to them. If she loves them more than herself, (which she doesn't) she would give them up before it is too late for them to have any kind of a life.

She needs to face she is not thought well of and no matter what she says, when people look at her all they see is a very selfish, childish, immature woman putting what SHE WANTS in front of what her CHILDREN NEED.

almprin06

Most sane people don't like misbehaving kids or irresponsible mothers.

Lisa

@Kim she's using tax money to fund her lifestyle. She isn't doing crap, except telling US Weekly about how much she hates her kids and it was a big mistake to have 14 kids.

Jeff

How can we stop TMZ from showing up in google news???? No, I did not read the "article."

Sandy

I couldn't afford business class with NO kids. How does she do it with her litter?

suzan

How in the world could she afford 12 coach tickets let alone business class? Guess she made a killing after all.

Judy

IF I were to board a plane and see EIGHT toddlers I'd turn around and request a boarding pass on a later or different flight.

chris

Octomom needs to put some of these kids up for adoption. Their lives will be ruined. I'm sure there are people who would want them and do a better job of raising them.

I'd have done the same thing. If there had been one kid screaming I might have said something - 12 is ridiculous. If they were flying business class, NBC (?) could have paid less to have them take a road trip on a private charter.

Alvin

Maybe with the eviction notice and foreclosure looming, she'll just move to NY! They are the only ones who seem to want her! LOLOLOL

Rhette

Here's the REST of the story!

I HEAR Polygonomom was in Business Class and the SmugBitch Johnson was in First Class. SmugBitch Johnson felt smug and entitled enough she came out of 1st Class to speak DOWN to Polygonomom.
I would've said, "Listen ya SmugBitch, get back up there. If you can't help with the problem, you're adding to it!"
Go Poly!

Bruno

Rhette,
Did Gina and Octo let you out from under your rock? In a civilized society, people don't let their unruly brats terrorize a place. If someone has to tell you to keep your kids quiet, then you are really failing as a parent.

By the way, what do straight sided, 2 dimensional geometric shapes have to do with the Octoho? Even Octomom is a misnomer. She's really a tetradeca-mom (otherwise known as a brood mare).

realist

@Rhette,

My,my - from your post I gather you haven't been on a plane recently. Depending on the plane, there is nothing separating the various "classes" except the open galley or a heavy curtain. Sound travels, and the crying of even one child can clearly be heard throughout the plane.

dondonedone

I would have been out of tha plane a lot faster than Kristen. If she couldn't control 10 kids while they were belted and seated, think of the extreme threat this group would pose to the safety of the entire plane in an emergency situation like a crash-landing.
There are actually airline regulations governing the ratio of adult minders to children for precisely this reason. Any of the other passengers can easily sue the airlines, and should, because these rules were not enforced.

And no way would I wait five minutes with the stench of 8 fully loaded diapers around me either.

I am hoping some of the passengers will read this and contact CPS as to how difficult it must have been for the kids to be shortchanged on the attention EACH needed. If this is what a serial child abuser like Toxomom does in public, can you imagine what misery the kids are all put through every single day?
and no way would I let a nine-year old do that level of nanny duty for eight babies . That pretty much amounts to child slavery.
as for her claimso f15, 00 a month, I have several frined sout inthe country riaded in families of 10 to 1

dondonedone

oops on last paragraph-- why doesn't this site have any edit function?

As for her claims of $ 15,000 a month, I have several friends around the country raised in families of 10 to 15 kids. None of their parents made more than $5,000 to 6,000 a month-- most likely it was 3 to 4000 and that was ALL the amount those families managed with..
15,000 must include about half to Toxomom every month for her own mall, chopshop surgery and tweak pin money.

Isn't it odd how much she is starting to look like Rosaria the maid on Will and Grace?

Previous 15 Comments | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments