« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Bosh Wedding -- Renewing Vows for $300,000

7/10/2011 2:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He got married in secret three months ago, but now Miami Heat star Chris Bosh is taking his marriage public -- renewing his vows at a BLOWOUT wedding ceremony costing nearly $300,000.

0708-chris-bosh-adrienne-williams-ex

It's all set to go down July 16th at an undisclosed hotel in Miami -- and sources connected with the event tell TMZ, Bosh threw down the deposit on 100 rooms for guests. Hope he has a Black Card!

But that's pennies compared to the food -- which, we're told, could run Bosh as much as $250,000.

And it doesn't end there ... because that doesn't even include pre- and post-wedding activities like the welcome dinner and Sunday brunch.

And everyone knows, you GOTTA have that Sunday brunch. Bellinis, anyone?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Bob

Another O.J. - Nicole Brown marriage. Will it end the same?

bah

She's not white dumb_asses! I know you've been condition to believe that anyone attractive with a fairly light complexion has got to be white but that's false as the blonde hair Adrienne Williams has in the photo above. Don't stay brainwashed by the racist media your whole lives. Try to form YOUR OWN opinions about life and people for a change, rather than be maneuvered and brainwashed by racist, bigots and politicians with hidden agenda's. Whether it be your family,friends, a political figure or the media. It's very easy, simple-minded, naive and ignorant to go with the flow of this is racist country... but I promise you it is the road that leads to damnation.

Jre82

Another day Another post where the "basement kids" come and proclaim how much they Hate a black person........But I have yet to see one of them actually say it in person.

Q.I wonder why is that?
A.It's Safer to type on the computer

joecrabs

That is the funniest f--king picture I have ever seen. He is hideous looking man, but with a ton of cash, and she is hot as hell. Does he honestly think if he was broke, this chick would get near him at all, let alone marry him? Ain't sayin' she a gold digger......

God-Is-Busy

Love is for idiots and cretins...that just hit me.

God-Is-Busy

I would commit suicide if I knew my marriage would cost that much! Good thing to know only a few people make it that far. The crème de la crème.

SOOOVERRYANDUNN

LOL OMG FIRST OF ALL TO ALL THE IGNORANT COMMENTS OF HE IS ONLY WITH HER BECAUSE SHES A WHITE FEMALE...DUMB WHITE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD THIS WOMAN IS BLACK...JUST A VERY LIGHT SKINNED BLACK WOMAN...SOO IGNORANT AND DUMB TO THINK "WHITE IS RIGHT" AND NO ONE WANTS A BLACK WOMAN WHEN IT HAS BEEN PROVEN BLACK WOMEN/WHITE MEN MARRIAGES HAVE THE LOWEST DIVORCE RATE THAN ANY OTHER COMBINATION...

SECOND OF ALL..IF ANY ONE FOLLOWS BASKETBALL OR CHRIS BOSH YOU WOULD KNOW THAT CHRIS BOSH HAS BEEN CLAIMED AND CRITICIZED TO BE A CLOSETED HOMOSEXUAL MAN. YOUTUBE ANY VIDEOS OF HIM. HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT COMFORTABLE AROUND HER AND NOT COMFORTABLE TO COME OUT YET BUT ITS BEEN A OLD KNOWN THEORY THAT HE IS A CLOSETED GAY MAN. SO ITS QUITE HILARIOUS FOR HIM TO SPEND SO MUCH MONEY ON THIS WEDDING AND MARRIAGE AND ITS OBVIOUS HE'S FOR THE OTHER TEAM..

God-Is-Busy

And If you cannot convince them, confuse them :-)

God-Is-Busy

Ok, here is the deal, there is no team, you are a bunch of anuses, all for one and one for all. The "A-Team" You suck, you lie, you are creeps. May God have mercy on your, I was about to say souls, but that's a conoundrum.

chicagannie

Guess the lucky bride's name isn't even mentioned because....the marriage probably won't last a year?!

God-Is-Busy

I am married to God. He may be busy, but I take care of the household and the kids in the meantime :-)

God-Is-Busy

Wish Mel Gibson would be here, but he couldn't stick up for crap if his life depended on it. Or 500 000 a year. And it's so true :-)

Nitwit

Why does he have a pager? Who has a pager?

God-Is-Busy

U will be paging Dr Beat when I'm through with u.

Diane

It's interesting what words TMZ bleeps out when one is writing a comment---I just wrote one and they astericked out the nickname for Richard which in this case comes after EVIL! What in heaven's name for? And then they did the same thing to the word -watch- I don't get it but that's ok.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments