Deena vs. Snooki

Who'd You Rather?

7/10/2011 12:15 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Looking completely ridiculous, "Jersey Shore" trashtastic orange twins Deena and Snooki took a walk down the boardwalk on Thursday.

Who'd You Rather
Question is ...

puddintang

I'd rather grow a penis then cut it off.

Anonymous527496

Hold on @JackieMichelle...there's three? I only see two.

Anonymous527496

Add a "Neither" option please! And I agree, they look ridiculous going, or coming from work (The Shore Store)

miller

I actually think Snooki is kinda hot.

Meh

I could never be that drunk. They are so freakin' ugly. I mean, even with a paper bag over their heads...they have horrible bodies. Every man who viewed the photo is likely impotent for at least 30 days.

Katy

Oh, TMZ... When will you ever learn? Sometimes there is a need for a Neither button!

Seriously, it's like saying: "Which would you rather - herpes or herpes?"

Every one of those Jersey Shore cast members has slept with so many people that they've probably contracted every STD known to man, and even discovered a few new ones.

ryan

gross, the are so nasty. Deena is so gross with her nasty white fat legs, broken out skin, talks like a smoker or a man, her thighs are so sick I cant believe she was allowed to be on Jersey shore. She is so nasty. Snooki's friend, the white skinny girl is better looking and should of been on the show. Snooki is nasty too! Gross legs, she is a ROLY POLY. Both of these nasty girls are overweight and are just nasty. I am sure they both have stds. No Deena cant because no guy wants to touch her. MTV, get some attractive girls on the next Jersey Shore, all of your females on the show are nasty. Deena and Snooki where raised straight out of the trailor park.

Ryan from California

SInisterFate

That dude on the left looks pissed. I don't think he likes being seen in public with Dookie!

ryan

o yea, look at the nasty beer gut Deena has. Your question should be what looks more Nasty? Deena's thighs or stomach. Snooki, you have a beer gut too. Snooki you need to go to AA meetings, nothing attractive about a 5 foot girl weight 160... pounds drunk every day stumbling around and sluuuring your words.

Who weighs more Snookie or Deena?

SInisterFate

That dude on the left looks pissed. I don't think he likes to be seen in public with Dookie!

Ty

STUPID poll. I cannot press that button with any choice.

smb

OMG! THOSE CHICKS GET UGLIER BY THE MINUTE !!!!!!

Bobby

You need a "Self Service" or "Neither" option on this particular - Who'd you rather?

Dawnie B

Put a vote button in there for anyone who thinks that their shirts and hats should say "Whore Store"...

fanboymagazine

Sorry, my stuff's allergic to skank.