Beyonce's Dad: I Didn't Steal from My Daughter!

7/11/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce's dad has filed legal papers which now explain why the singer fired him as her manager -- he claims she's under the impression he stole lots of money from her, and say it's a bad rap.

0711_beyonce_dad_EX_recut

In the documents -- obtained by TMZ -- Mathew Knowles claims Live Nation Entertainment wanted desperately to sink its fangs into Beyonce's 2011 world tour.   According to the docs, Mathew claims Live Nation told Beyonce that Mathew "had stolen money from Beyonce on her most recent tour or otherwise taken funds that [he] was not entitled to."

Mathew claims Live Nation was effective, because Beyonce had her law firm conduct an audit, and the law firm concluded Mathew had indeed pilfered money from her.  Beyonce then fired him.

Mathew claims after he was canned, Beyonce hired a manager who had worked as a former exec at Live Nation and maintained a relationship with the company.

Mathew insists the theft accusations by Live Nation are false, and he wants the judge to give him the right to take depositions of various people at Live Nation, to determine just how they concluded he was a thief.

We could not reach Beyonce's rep for comment.

Jackie

This is gonna be more worse than MJ....now what else will be coming out of this family.

jane

IF it weren't for her father she wouldn't have made it in the music industry & with the massive amount of money she rakes in she should've let it slide. Guess $ is more important to her.

Regulator

You know what? If I'm so rich that I didn't notice by myself, and someone had to tell me that my FATHER, who sacrificed everything for my career, took money from me -- so what. I'd call it a wash.

It would be like, "Enjoy the millions, dad. Invest it, but if you need more money, let me know. I'm Beyonce b*tch."

kiplagat

"if mr.mattew didn't stole during his hey days how comes now, unless Ms Knowles have otherwise ,u r parent is u r parent who will help u his/or her parent coz their good ? if i see u 'i see many many year when u were young who use to take care of u ,ask urself ?

The Neko Nation

Beyonce's father is a low life. He fathered a child with another woman while he was married to her mother. She doesn't owe this idiot anything that he is not entitled to.

kiplagat

Mike

Is it really stealing from your daughter if you put her here in this world and gave her everything once she was in it????

jb

Yes he part of the reason she here, the money alway the problem in family now that much money Beyonce have make over the years..

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

serves her right for wearing those horrible hair extensions

janet

Man has a point. Tell me how I'm a thief. Show me how I stole from my daughter, how much money I stole from my daughter and so on.

Neicy

Looks to me she let Jay-Z **** her head up from day 1. it was just a matter of time. that's why Jay-Z retired, He's got Beyonce right where he want her ass smdh 2x UGH....

Criss

Men don't give birth, dumbass!

SiReNuh

Just because he's her father and managed her career, wouldn't give him the right to skim off the top. I'm sure if he needed money, she would have given it to him. Its the fact that he may have gone behind her back to do so.
And she didn't fire him as her father, she ended their business relationship.

P.S. He hasn't exactly been father/husband of the year. Are we forgetting that he cheated on her mother and fathered another child.

keeping it real

HE's a CREEP! HE STOLE FROM HER, AND HAD A CHEATED ON HIS WIFE. AND HAD A KID WITH THE JUMP OFF! WOW! THATS A BLACK MAN 4 U!

ARTOFWAR

...@@@ The Neko Nation---- If it were not for Mathew Knowles you would not even know his daughter's stage h.o.e. name. And if it were not for your father squirting you into your mother's flee-bitten *******, the world would be one less a worthless dumb-a.s.s....Arotfwar