Hilary Duff

Lizzie McGuire in a Bikini

7/11/2011 4:30 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Former Disney star Hilary Duff flaunted her grown up womanly curves in a black bikini while on vacation in Italy this weekend.

0711_hilary_duff_Splash

The 23-year-old has developed an impressive body of work.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

she looks great!! Shame on anyone calling this girl fat!! I still can't understand why the fashion industry.. the media.. and lots of people want people to look like skeletons..?! what happened to the lovely Marilyn Monroe figures.. the pin ups?! say YES to all shapes! we should use models of all shapes, all types of faces.. I actually believe that the industry would sell more clothes as well then, the models wouldn't look as distant and maybe more people would learn that they can look good with the right type of clothes for their shape!!

Cecilie

I bet none of you are thinner than her! All of you people saying she is so "fat" are probably just fat losers sitting at home with nothing better to do than to denigrate young women. Shame on you.

baby

wtf, youre probably a bunch of fat losers juding others to make yourself feel good. SHES A GREAT GIRL, BEAUTIFUL

Europe girl

she is so beautiful. I'm glad I dont live in USA, I would never survive the pressure of looking like you are 12 years old, because if you look like this, you are fat?!?!

Come to Europe Hilary, stay away from the sick and twisted people in the states... wow..

Keyjey

Oh, come on - that's not fat, that's a healthy, normal body! She looks great!

Joe Papierz Jr

Since when is wearing a bikini at a beach considered flaunting your body? And if that's fat, sign me up.

danielle

I think she looks good. For all you that think girls should be a size 00 is ridiculous.. She has CURVES!! she not fat.. and good for her being a real girl who eats.. n who think she is soft.. screw yourself.. leave ppl along if you have nothing better to do then judge other ppl than you really need to go look in the mirror. im glad she isnt like other stars who are 5'5 and 100 lbs which is NOT HEALTHY!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5