Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez Duet

Kissy-Face Karaoke

7/11/2011 6:24 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video should be rated "R" for Rats!!! ... which is what 13-year-old girls will say when they watch Justin Bieber kiss Selena Gomez after a romantic karaoke duet Sunday night in L.A.

0711-beiber-gomez-Video_Launch_2_ex
Justin and Selena hit up Lucky Strike, Downtown -- where they performed their own rendition of the  Kid Rock/Sheryl Crow duet, "Picture."

But their curfew must have been pretty strict -- because J&S didn't linger ... hitting the road before midnight.

Oh, to be young ... and rich.  Screw young.  Rich.

What'saname?

He is trying to sing right? What a setup.

kingborg

Craig 22 minutes ago

WHY would any adult want to watch 2 teenagers make out? It's disgusting the blogs are so "into" these two.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey about an hour ago

I cannot be the only person who gets absolutely creeped out everytime they publish photos of these two and their cupie poopie PDA. I get that sex sells, TMZ, but teenie bopper sex is just ******* gross.

---------------------------------------------------

yet you 2 come and read them anyways!

Sienna Sacha

He's nothing but a talentless tool. . his voice is horrid. . i am not sure he can even read. .. .. .and she seems repulsed by him. . . .just saying

how lame

They are both crappy singers but not as bad as Joe Jonas.

theblackman

lol at how mad all of justin biebers girl fans must be

M

You know, for the longest time I believed Selena was just using Justin; but now I'm pretty sure they're both using each other. This is a bogus relationship, at best.. maybe more like a business relationship. I'm sure I'm not the only one picking up on that.

Khaja

This has got to be their personal but done in public. But anyway no wagering as this is their own problem...

CWH

Cannot sing, this made-up Disney world crap has to be eradicated ......just please stop....can you imagine yourselves in twenty years talking about this

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

@kingborg, I'm sure I don't know what you're trying to say...I've never read any of the stories posted about these kids.

camaguey

All I have to say is that this Selena woman must have some deep, deep mental issues if she is attracted in a romantic way to this guy. He looks like he is NINE YEARS OLD! He'll likely look that way until he's 37! I don't understand this! This is not good in any way.

JulieB

@J, the reason it was censored because when you put the word WATCH after a word that ends in T, their censorship filter detects the the letters T W A T

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Yuk. I just threw up in my mouth.

Diane

The two of them singing as a duet out of a recording studio is pretty scary.... both of them sound tone deaf and he sounds way too nasily(sp?) during most of it..... ughghg

CWH

btw can't wait until he comes out of the closet.....

Prinx

Something's wrong...why isn't justin's voice so perdect like it is on TV?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments