TMZ Live: Octo Fallout -- Ban Kids from First Class?

7/11/2011 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Octomom's 12 kids raised hell on a cross-country flight -- pissing off fellow passenger/"3rd Rock" star Kristen Johnston. So ... should little ones be banned from First Class ... or would that be too "elitist"?

And,   Brooke Mueller -- who has custody of Charlie Sheen's twins -- was photographed holding what looks like a crack pipe ... is it time for Child Protective Services to step in?

071111_tmzlive_2

AND ... if you want to ask a question on tomorrow's TMZ Live via Skype, email us your info (name, phone number, Skype ID) by clicking below!!!
0122_skyoe_join
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic

(0:00) Charles' obsession with Derek Jeter is far more severe than we first thought. Wait 'til you hear this revelation!
(3:00) '3rd Rock' star Kristen Johnston had a verbal spat on a plane with Octomom -- because Octo's kids were unruly. So the question: Should little kids be banned from First Class?
(7:10) Max hates rules ... but he's on board with the First Class kid ban.
(14:30) What's the difference between Chinese Water Torture and Octo's kids?
(18:00) Would "Dexter" go after Casey Anthony
(20:00) WARNING ... Harvey lets out some "Dexter" spoilers.
(22:45) A caller says "Dexter" wouldn't go after Casey ... that is ... until Harvey makes the guy pull a 180. Score one for Levin!
(23:45) WARNING ... another spoiler.
(30:45) Brooke Mueller was photographed possibly holding a crack pipe ... so what's it gonna take for CPS to step in?
(37:45) CPS hasn't visited Brooke in SIX MONTHS. Seriously?
(41:00) Sheryl Crowe, wild horses, bull testicles, and controversy.
(49:00) Our Douche of the Day award goes to... Tiger Woods!

Flying Blind

sorry rodeo

ria

from Germany..who is DEXTER?? Explain all that to europe viewers

Andrea

Dexter would definitely kill her! He has very strong feelings about child harmers or molesters. He usually has to be sure about the evilness of the killer, and he would have no problem coming to the conclusion that a mother who kills her child acts the ways she did about it deserves to die and get justice. Dexter is an avid child protector, and defender of justice and he would absolutely kill the bitch.

Amber

Malaysian Airlines has already banned kids in 1st class.

ABOUT TIME!!!! I would pay more to travel on any airlines that was child free. Charles was right...stick 'em in cargo.

Recently traveled on a 14 hour flight from San Fran to Sydney with a screaming kid next to me. Screaming kid + Cargo = #winning!

donby

Please ! Why do we have to have All-Casey-Anthony All-The-Time
?.

martin j

peasants? fu, us peasants thank you for the respect, again fu...

jeanette

I THOUGHT THE LAW IN AMERICA IS YOU ARE INNOCENT UNTIL PROVING GUTLTY. SHE WAS FOUND TO BE INNOCENT NOT GUILTY, SO GET OVER THE VERDICT. LET THE YOUNG LADY LIVE HER LIFE NOW, STOP DWELLING ON THE PAST. CAYLEE IS WITH HER MAKER LET HER (RIP) NOW.

Lori

I agree with Lou! How the f*** can Octomom afford business class? I don't have any of the mortgage problems she has, I only have 3 kids and while I can afford it, I don't do it for the exact reasons you read in the comments. I respect the others and know they paid the extra $ for a reason!!
Casey Anthony, let's do what the jurors didn't, let her die! Not literally but stop talking about her so she goes away!

patty

She shoud be banned..you pay good money to be comfortable and to have kids crying and screaming is annoying.

stinky mcgee

I was on a flight from Orlando to Seattle and the passenger across from me banged a beat on the armrest for 5 non-stop hours. Guess what? He's an actor on burn Notice. A grown man who annoyed ten paying passengers and the flight attendant who was enamored with a celebrity and wouldn't tell him to knock it off. Complain? You might get handcuffed or arrested.

avery

What if the person sitting next to you in first class has Tourette's, or is mentally disabled and has periodic loud outbursts for that reason? Does s/he get thrown out of first class because I paid a lot of money for my seat?

Come to think of it, I paid a lot of money for my economy-class seat... Can we just make all the people who make us uncomfortable take the train?

The world does not revolve around you. If you want to guarantee that other people won't interfere with your comfort, avoid transportation by common carrier and buy yourself a private plane.

CriticXtreme

Please ban kids from First Class! They interrupt your times of much needed solitude. I was on a plane from the States to London with some very horrible kids. Then the same thing happened on my return trip. If this ban does happen, it's the only thing this Octo Moron has done right.

omegabeta

Wait; let me get this straight, harvey.

Brooke M. is "sadly addicted" and therefore you can understand her actions.

Yet, Chris brown is a douchebag and there's no excuse.

Explain the difference in your mind? Someone being addicted to crack is allowed to have more problems than someone with an abbusive parent?

Or is it because she's [fill in the mad lib].....

crtb

I think Kristen Johnson was the one who was totally inappropriate. A parent with one child can’t stop him from crying on a plane. How can anyone expect a mother to stop eight babies from crying. I’m sure Nadya was doing everything humanly possible. No one wants to disturb everyone else around them. But children will behave like children and there isn’t much you can do about it. Instead of having a hissy fit, Kristen could have given a helping hand?

Cody

Banning 12 noisey kids from first class in not elitist... 12 bratty kids thinking they're too good for coach is elitist

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments