« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

UFC Champ St-Pierre GRINDS Down Female Opponent

7/13/2011 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre continued his winning streak last night in L.A. -- disarming a female opponent with his fiery hips -- and TMZ has footage of the titillating takedown.

0712-georges-st-pierre-launch

St-Pierre -- who's in town for the ESPYs today -- hit up Boulevard 3 nightclub in Hollywood on Monday night, where he put some impressive moves on a very lucky woman.

0712-georges-st-pierre-subSt-Pierre rolled out solo a little later -- telling us, he doesn't normally fall victim to submission holds ... but when he does, it's by a lady.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

L

I like GSP enough, I do. I'm CONVINCED he's gay. In fact, I'd bet real life money on it. After seeing this vid, and how awkwardly he handles a woman, I'm DOUBLE convinced. Its okay to come out, Georges, we'll all still like you.

jxtr

They need to get a hotel room.

Jumpship!

get that ass GSP!

Jrock

I like him better now!! A single (big) money maker, doing what he should be doing...I think GSP might even have a little rythm!!

D

Affliction needs to be a good sponsor and give him a better shirt, indeed.

But if you think he hits like a little girl, why don't you volunteer to stand in front of him, take a shot and see how you feel in the morning?

Tim

lol GSP is such a dork

yessir

"Looks like he was grinding with a African American women."

WTF?

ryan

The white look in the beginning looks a little pissed that he is not grinding with her, she talks to the guy and then makes a dance move, walks off pissed. Like it was supposed to be her.

Alicia

This just broke my heart! That should be me!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone on here insulting GSP doesn't have his money, talent, looks, or anything. I am so obsessed with him it actually hurts me to see this. If they hadn't posted the video of him leaving alone I would have died. You may call me crazy, but if I'm going to be crazy, it might as well be over someone like Georges St Pierre!

Valéry Noton

HOO Hey .. HOO Hey HOO Hey HOO Hey.. HOO Hey Go! GO! Go! sUn.

1-0 for George Saint-Pierre.

mmafanatic

I agree his shirt was terrible lol Idiot he has hair he shaves his head bald on purpose lol.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2