Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson

7/12/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two paparazzi were handcuffed by cops after allegedly blowing red lights while chasing Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ... TMZ has learned.

0712_paris_photosg_3

The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.

We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase.  In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.

Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops have decided NOT to refer the incident to prosecutors due to insufficient evidence ... but Paris is still free to sue in civil court.

kim

Seriously Ohwell, quoting of all people Jack Gordon. LOL. I think you have totally lost it now.

MiMi

Geez UnWell

Are you that desperate for someone to talk to?

Apparently so.

Jack Gordon, lmao....

OhWell

Ok How About This:

KISS rocker Gene Simmons says there is “no question” in his mind that Michael Jackson molested children.

The 60-year-old also claims he knows a former Michael Jackson musician who quit from touring with the King of Pop because “of seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms.”

The Demon – real name Chaim Witz – made the allegations in the new edition of Classic Rock Magazine where he said he had pleasant memories of Jackson in his younger years, but this soon changed when the child abuse allegations arose.

“As time moved on, and no matter what my fond memories and fond images of Michael were, with one allegation of paedophilia after another and another and another… Oh dear,” he explained.

“I knew some of the musicians he toured with, and specifically one who quit because of seeing boys coming out of the hotel rooms. And then you factor in that his travel agent was put on the stand and in court said that she was authorised to fly to Brazil and bring boys back to America for him…

“Well, you know, where there’s smoke there’s fire. There’s no question in my mind he molested those kids. Not a doubt.

“Michael’s on tape going, ‘Give the kids Jesus juice.’ Which is wine. I mean, it’s just endless.

“There’s never been a single female of any age that I’ve ever known about who has ever made a claim that she has had a physical relationship with Michael, ever.

“In fact, while he was alive, I never heard about mature men ever making that claim either – and believe me, you can’t keep it a secret. If you’re a celebrity, somebody somewhere will say, ‘Oh yeah, I shagged him.’

“The only sexual references ever made about Michael Jackson that were made by anyone, anywhere around the world, have always been made by kids, and specifically males usually 10 to 14 years o****e; never females, that age or older, and never grown men.

“Oh, I don’t think this is going away any time soon.”

kim

Ohwell, you still have me LOLOLOLOL. Gene Simmons was shot down about that awhile back ago. Seriously Ohwell, you are better than this. Quit the b.s. Mimi must be right and you are just looking for someone to spar with. Sheesh.

kim

that was a absolutely beautiful video and song Phantom.

nan

although he never friended me like others that i know and love ...this one goes out to the one that got away...from the nut house..lol
hope your better half is doing well..

have a nice night:)
you know you love mj..lol

nan

wonder why every time i mention victor guiterez and my opinion of his own connection to nambla i get blocked,......especially since main stream media specifically used this guy who owed MJ Millions and of course ran away.....,,google vindicate MJ for important details..thank you .

kim

aww smile, "I'll be there" is my favorite song from the jackson 5. love it.