Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson

7/12/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two paparazzi were handcuffed by cops after allegedly blowing red lights while chasing Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ... TMZ has learned.

0712_paris_photosg_3

The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.

We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase.  In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.

Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops have decided NOT to refer the incident to prosecutors due to insufficient evidence ... but Paris is still free to sue in civil court.

Kathysprings

@ Phantom

What an interesting video, I always like learning
something new about Michael.

LC4Michael

Wacko Lover?? I most certainly do not love you!

The only true Wacko I know is you sunshine!

Kathysprings

@ NotWell

Stealing one's identity is against the law. I will do
everything in my power to have you prosecuted to the
fullest extent of the law.

Let's see who will be laughing then.
no Joke no life

Kathysprings

@ NotWell
Takes one to know one !

It is not enough for you to spew hate as yourself,
you have to take on other's identify to spew more hate.

You No Life

LC4Michael

Kathysprings don't let that lowlife get to you. He/it is so not worth it. He lacks the maturity and social skills to carry on a civilized adult conversation. I wish TMZ would ban him for good, but freedom of speech over-rides that I guess. Our Founding Forefathers did not specify that stupidy in speech was now allowed, hence the UnWells of the world!

Maybe legal action will get him to shut up but not sure how much of a case you would have. Go for it though!! We would all be grateful if you were able to get him out of here and all future boards!

Kathysprings

He does not get to me, It is just a shame some Idiots
don't know how to shut up.

Idiot is too good a name for IT ! THAT tHING !

MiMi

UnWell plays golf?

Yeah right he wishes he did.

Probably out behind his trailer with one of those kiddie golf sets that have the little plastic clubs and balls.

Fore! LoL

Kathysprings

CORRECTION:

It does not get to me.

IT-THING

LC4Michael

LOL!! MiMi!

Kathysprings

oooooh....

There is a Monster amongst us.....

ooooooh......

Kathysprings

If It goes to play golf, I hope the sun chews him up

and spits him out.

MiMi

Is the Magic Eraser on hiatus or what?

Coz whoever is fillin in is missin the mark.

LoL