Cops Swoop in After Photogs Chase Paris Jackson

7/12/2011 12:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Two paparazzi were handcuffed by cops after allegedly blowing red lights while chasing Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ... TMZ has learned.

0712_paris_photosg_3

The photogs -- not TMZ -- were allegedly chasing the car Paris was in, blowing red lights and driving recklessly, trying to get a shot of MJ's daughter.

We're told the cops are not going to arrest the photogs because police didn't see the chase.  In fact, they will not even be cited for the same reason.

Instead, we're told a crime report will be written and forwarded to the L.A. City Attorney for possible prosecution.

UPDATE: Law enforcement sources tell TMZ, cops have decided NOT to refer the incident to prosecutors due to insufficient evidence ... but Paris is still free to sue in civil court.

Dottie

You know some of you all who post things have to be the most retarded people in this world. First of all to Dog Pound: What would ever make you think she would enjoy these freak shows in her life. This young lady is trying to live life the best way she can under the cir****tances she has to deal with everyday by her father being gone. Secondly, Holli~Peno what does the stupid so called paps have to do with Paris looking like Michael. Who really cares if she shares the same DNA as Michael he is her dad, father, and daddy. Michael is who she knows and what she knows and at the end of the day he is her daddy. You should be happy that Michael is one more father who was there for his kids and everyday for his kids, but No you are more concerned with DNA. An adopted child doesn't share the same DNA as their adopted parents and they don't love them any less. Why don't you and others grow up and learn what's more important in life which is the happiness and well-being of Michael's kids and NOT THEIR DNA.

juan lopez

hello phantom!

black and white is one of my favorites.

thanks.

Justice

These two s***bags are Sandro Rodriguez and Filipe Teixeira. They break the law every day, harassing and threatening celebrities and other photographers. Teixeira has been arrested three times in the past six months. When will the LAPD, LASD and the District Attorney get their act together and start enforcing the law. When these x17online.com s***bags kill someone wont it be too late?

WOLF

to ALL the CHILD endangers & child star stalkers. WOLF is not a MJ fan 100% but I am a child rights activists 100% so when I see people chasing LARRY BIRKHEAD through an LA airport, or when I get wind of the JACKSON children being harrassed, I am on it. & I plan to repost this, so if those two commit anymore crimes against CHILDREN under the age of 18 they will be sorry.

Dottie

Phantom of the Opera

MiMi & OhWell ....

Barb.A.

Janar 9 minutes ago

Barb.A. 14 minutes ago
tgrfan42069 3 minutes ago

how many who want casey anthony to get killed for being found not guilty play the well MJ was found not guilty so he didnt do it card?
==========================

I watched that trial, and I for one do not agree with the jury but I respect our legal system so I would not wish death on Casey Anthony. Its a shame that no one will ever know what happened to that baby, but it is now between Casey and her creator. I also do not agree with the death penalty for anyone.
___________________________________________________________________

I am begining to think like some other people, that maybe it was her father (or that he might have had something to do with it.) As for Casey herself, I am thinking that maybe she has mental health problems, and was a victim also.
=================================

Janar, I never thought Casey was guilty of first degree murder but I do believe she could be guilty of 3rd degree, she knew all along that her daughter was dead & I do think she knew where she was too.

I agree that something isn't right with that whole family. They are very dysfunctional. What gets me is the fact that she did not want to report Caylee missing and went about her way having fun. I do agree that Casey has mental issues.

I just can't wrap my head around the idea of it being a accident. I mean if it was, why try to hide it? Accident's happen every day.

For some reason someone in that family wanted that baby to decompose so there wouldn't be any evidence. Something very bad happened to that baby.

I sure wouldn't want to be one of those juror's.

Barb.A.

Janar, this is a thought I had that wasn't addressed. Who do you know that carries garbage around in the trunk of their car. I don't know of anyone, so to me that garbage was a prop. What's your thoughts on that?

RomJ

Seriously, they should not be bothering these kids...

natasha

glad no one was hurt, the paps need to chill before somonwe seriously gets hurt.

Kathysprings

Debbie Rowe, needs to step up to the plate and help protect her children. right now.

lovemj

Phantom of the Opera 3 hours ago
MiMi & OhWell ....

LMAO ahh that is OhWell singing, ric blowing the horn, and TMZgossip on the drums. Too funny!

Phantom of the Opera