Penis Cutters:

Who'd You Rather?

7/12/2011 11:20 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Following in the famous handiwork of Lorena Bobbitt (left), Catherine Kieu Becker (right) was arrested in California today for allegedly drugging her husband, cutting off his penis and throwing it in the garbage disposal.

0712_rather_v2

Question is ...

God-Is-Busy

Let me cut to the chase here, so to speak...by the end of this very week, things are going to change. And I mean for the better! U can only throw punches at those you believe to be helpless, that's what u are really like. You are a wimp, a sissy. I despise you, I don't ever wish to see you in person again. Makes my stomach churn. The show is over. And rot in hell, you will.

God-Is-Busy

A lot of talk of guys penises when all the talk should be about peanuts...corresponding sizes. Feel like a sandwhich right now.,,

Julie

BECKER THE PECKER WRECKER!!

Superman

And women call men violent?! You bitches wouldn't think it's funny if the husband cut off the wife's tits. You would be screaming for life imprisonment.

Superman

Jessie 7 minutes ago

i'm sorry i think Catherine Kieu Becker did it the right way, i mean the guy she was married to probably beat her or cheated on her and well she did what she did
==============

You don't know anything. If he cheated on her or abused her, then she would have told the cops already. All she said was that "he deserved it" and that they were going through a divorce. She just sounds like a crazy spiteful bitch to me.

The Neko Nation

TMZ PLEASE GIVE US THE OPTION OF NONE OR NEITHER ONE ON THESE WHO WOULD YA POLLS!

Don Foolio

Seriously WTF. First of all, I don't even have a wee wee and these stories makes me cringe. Second, these girls are straight up crazy hoodrats! Gross TMZ....gross.

rosy

I feel sorry for the lady's, god only knows what painful situation this guys put them through that made them so crazy to able to do that... it was wrong, but I bet they knew they were willing to pay the price the moment they decided to act on their feelings.

Doris willet

after banning box cutter in the flight, now TSA has to ban P-cutter.I wonder if her Regina worked as garbage disposal-so that she could enjoy it even after divorce settlement.

Mark

Lorena, not just the destructions, but the other thing that makes Cathrine worse is that she waited for him to wake up before de-manning him.

RM

Who'd I rather what? cut their heads off..I'd rather not say what I'd like to do to these too. Not what TMZ is asking u tell u that...uggg.

JSC

"Becker the Pecker Wrecker".

JD

Who'd I rather what? Bitch slap in the face several times, hard?

Stupid questions.

Cheetah

That's what happens when you guys don't act right.I wonder what he did 2 her? There is not a woman in her RIGHT mind would do that unless she was abused or provoked or something. What woman cuts off a perfectly good **** for no reason.

Rachel Benjamin

Well, I think it would be nice to just be a golbe of light anyway...a light being....no more earthly.... And also it is good that it at least did not make it in any of the 144,000 million recalled of beef......a story months ago ...this obsession with body parts is unfortunate.... from Rachel Benjamin