Arnold & Patrick Schwarzenegger Get Malled

7/13/2011 2:50 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Arnold Schwarzenegger kept an eye on his eldest son Patrick, as the 17-year-old worked his summer job at the Grove outdoor mall in L.A. on Tuesday.

0713_Patrick_Arnold_Schwarzenegger_inf

So, we gotta ask ... if your dad is a world famous mega-star ... does it make it any less embarrassing when he checks up on you at work?

me

arnold is using his son to get good publicity, where was his concern for his poor family while sleeping with the maid,having a kid and keeping that maid under his family roof to back stab his family the entire time, family vacation? arnold is sick, stop using your family for publicity. lying, cheating, betrayer.

peoplearesilly

Kristin

He's cute.

VictoriaGirl

peoplearesilly 10 minutes ago So let me get this straight. Since Arnold fooled around on his wife, and got caught, you now have to chase and follow his kids and we have to hear every little frickin detail? God, I'm so glad I don't have your jobs! I could never stoop that low. Leave them the hell alone for crying out loud. His kids have nothing to do with what he did.
________________________________________________________________
Well said!

Jillian

Good looking kid! WOW.

Sarafina

Cougarrifically almost legal!!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

Why is everyone making an issue about Arnold checking up on his son at work? I guess nobody bothered to look up in the sky to see Maria circling the mall on a top of the line custom made broom. You guys are hypocrites.

Observer...ICU

Photo op...he is just massaging the media while trying to clean up his image. There are too many media related events involving Arnie as of late.

1. The news reporting today that Arnold is returning to acting.

2. The Terminator, True Lies, Conan and Eraser have all been on tv within the last more and True Lies as recently as last the weekend.

3. Tom Arnold asking the media how is Arnold doing in the media.

Woody McBrreairty

I was there. The reason there was so many media people around is because Mario Lopez was there filming his "Extra" TV Show and Pari******on was a guest, along with Avril Levine. The press was already hanging around waiting for Paris to appear, the tourists had gathered 10 deep, when someone yelled "There's Arnold Schwarzenegger!" Then the media people all turned and herded toward Arnold, all yelling questions and taking pictures at the same time, tripping over each other. I got some good pics myself, including when Arnold stopped to sign one autograph only, for a smiling young admirer, although Arnold didn't look none too happy to do it. Crazy place to try to shop!

Lauren

its even more embarrassing when ur father is schwarzenneger

UnboundZero

NO - The EMBARRASSMENT is everyone knowing his dad shagged a farm animal and had a kid with it...

how disgusting... lol... that dude's dad had sex with a farm animal

Janet

Who knows. Maybe he and his kid were gonna do lunch. If you look thru pics of them you will find that he does that all of the time. I would have really liked to have a dad who cared even if he did knock the maid up.

robyn

What a good looking kid! I hope he is smarter than the pops is and doesn't turn into his father's way of life.

April

Damn, he's a hottie.

G Money

Arnold is a straight up pimp. Why are you all hating? We allows homos to get married in this state. Why not have a variety menu on hand?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments