Brooke Mueller:

Pipe Down,

It Was Only Pot!

7/13/2011 9:46 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke Mueller is telling friends ... the pictures TMZ posted showing her carrying what looked like a crack pipe are misleading ... because the only thing she was smoking was marijuana.

0713-brooke-mueller-tmz-ex-8
Brooke is saying she doesn't use the pipe to smoke cocaine -- she claims it was only pot and it's perfectly legal, because she has a marijuana prescription for anxiety.

But Mueller admits she's been on and off cocaine, telling friends, every few months she falls off the wagon and uses cocaine -- not crack -- but she also insists she hasn't been using for months.

Brooke says when she binges it usually lasts only around 12 hours, and then she snaps back into reality -- sometimes with the help of a little rehab.

And finally ... Brooke says there's no need for the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services to get involved in her life, because she's an involved parent and her kids are fine.

Previous 15 Comments | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16

IrieMama

If she was holding an apple, then MAYBE I would believe it was for pot. However, the majority of people who smoke weed (with an Rx or without) don't dress or act like crackheads...

ka0z4allu

And carrying more than one lighter? A definite sign of smoking crack! Just sayin!

joe

its better to smoke weed for anxiety, than becoming a pill popper. and yes they prescribe marijuana for just about anything

sheenfan

I KNEW MAX SMOKED!! Wait... who is that a picture of?

the hollywood rocker

Pot its a natural Thing But the Other not Good i Have the Answer its Totally Legal and Can save your life its a simple little Gadget Silicone Bracelet for your wrist with 2 little chips in it if you believe it Can help you its Called GROUNDEDLIFESTYLE.COM Check it

LiT

I am not defending her, but some of you people don't know what you're talking about. Pot may cause anxiety in some people, but it calms other people down and puts them to sleep. Many people react differently to it. When I was younger I had a boyfriend that got wired when he smoked pot and it suppressed his appetite. I'd be laying there zoning out with the munchies big time and he'd be bouncing off the walls.

Also, as other's have pointed out many doctors will rx pot for anxiety and I agree it's better than a lot of the pills for it. Of course with her, it's probably a bunch of bull. Not that I know anything about her, but sounds like she has many other issues besides anxiety. Mainly her appearance. Which reminds me, that is probably why she ran from the photographers. If I was dressed like that out in public I wouldn't want my picture taken either. Or couse I probably won't dress like that in public.

nevernude

Honey, be ready for your CPS follow up. YOU don't dictate a visit. They do.

Cough foster care placement cough!

sexvader

sad deal, we will wake up soon and hear he is dead, sad for the kids, once a druggy ,always one, plus he has cash, not a good combo in life. really sad fro his parents, what a moron to act this way at 45 yrs old

rob5150

Did she say ANYTHING else?

Warlock415

I know for a fact pot heads do not use crack pipes to smoke pot. Regulator in California it is NOT a illegal substance. So really your comment was inane.

howard

Charlie should of never left Denise. She is way better. Brooke was his problems. I would have turned crazy if i had to deal with that too.

sarah

She has a lot of scabs on her hands.

sarah

First of all her hands are really scabby. Many drug addicts pick at their skin..
Also, why do people with medical marijuana have to smoke it? Shouldn't THC come in a pill? I don't care about legalized marijuana either way but it seems weird that people buy medical Maui Wowwie and Purple Haze etc.

the hollywood rocker

Living a Hollywood Lifestyle is not easy i had problems with quitting certain Drugs for a long time i have a loving family that loves me and supports me but for sum reason i fell each time one day a friend of mine showed me THE BRACELET he said i have an extra one try it on its supposed to keep you grounded i said ok i need something to save my ass this was almost 8 month ago i was 250 lbs size 38 or bigger in Pants im down to 220 the only urges i get is drinking water riding my bike the urge or the switch on for the drug is totally gone the Price for the life saving Bracelet is 30 dollars i just bought a Bunch for people that i Love ......check it out its called GROUNDEDLIFESTYLE.com worked for me i hope and pray that it will work for YOU!!!!peace im off to grunyon the Mountain of life is Calling!!!

the hollywood rocker